PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Reef Supply Group Order for April!

liz
03-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

This order will close April 15th (I will be away for part of the time but will update thread when I get back on the 14th) if we have 10 people.

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!*** :wink:

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Liz

DigitalWeight
03-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I am sure I'll need something by then so sign me up please. Pm sent.

liz
03-29-2013, 07:20 PM

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

This order will close April 15th (I will be away for part of the time but will update thread when I get back on the 14th) if we have 10 people.

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!*** :wink:

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight

batmanrob
03-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Pm sent with info. Thanks

liz
03-29-2013, 09:36 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob

batmanrob
03-29-2013, 10:01 PM
When can we start ordering? Can we bundle this with the easter weekend 10X weekend promotion?

liz
03-29-2013, 10:34 PM
When can we start ordering? Can we bundle this with the easter weekend 10X weekend promotion?

No, it would be April 16th as I am closing the thread on the 15th. Orders start on Tuesday's so there is no way we could benefit from the Easter weekend promotion.

Magma
03-29-2013, 11:13 PM
PM Sent

liz
03-30-2013, 01:16 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob
4. Magma
5. Carnut
6. 1eyedjyde
7. dolphinpoint

dolphinpoint
03-30-2013, 01:23 PM
I am in as well. Pm sent

liz
03-30-2013, 01:45 PM
I am in as well. Pm sent

need your BRS email address and last name please.

liz
03-30-2013, 03:12 PM
need your BRS email address and last name please.

Thanks

liz
03-30-2013, 03:55 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob
4. Magma
5. Carnut
6. 1eyedjyde
7. dolphinpoint
8. reefgirl189

liz
03-30-2013, 09:34 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob
4. Magma
5. Carnut
6. 1eyedjyde
7. dolphinpoint
8. reefgirl189
9. Tibody

liz
03-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Happy Easter weekend bump!

liz
04-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Tuesday bump

liz
04-04-2013, 12:51 AM
We only need 1 more person to meet the requirements for the BRS discounts!!

Simons
04-04-2013, 01:25 AM
I am in PM sent

frizzo1983
04-04-2013, 04:55 PM
PMD

liz
04-04-2013, 05:33 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob
4. Magma
5. Carnut
6. 1eyedjyde
7. dolphinpoint
8. reefgirl189
9. Tibody
10. Simons
11. frizzo1983
12. boxfisher

Simons
04-08-2013, 03:58 AM
just a question on how this bulk order will work...do we still order items individually off their website or do we sent a list to someone who submits it?

sorry new to bulk ordering not sure how this works.

cheers

S

duncangweller
04-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Count me in, I need ro/do filters and GFO

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

carnut
04-11-2013, 01:44 PM
did this start? I never got an email

Simons
04-11-2013, 03:09 PM
no we are ordering on Tue so you still have time to get in on the group order.

Simons
04-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount!
After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Vieroli
04-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Add me ;) pm send

liz
04-15-2013, 12:35 PM
This order is now closed Will send in order to BRS today and you should get an email from BRS tomorrow (Tues). DO NOT ORDER UNTIL YOU GET THE EMAIL.

Example:

[/B]
1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob
4. Magma
5. Carnut
6. 1eyedjyde
7. dolphinpoint
8. reefgirl189
9. Tibody
10. Simons
11. frizzo1983