PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: XL Aussie Elegance Coral

MCC
03-28-2013, 11:23 PM
I have an Aussie Elegance Coral which I purchased from JL Aquatics 3 weeks ago for almost $100 after taxes. It was over 8inches big in the store.

When I got it back to my tank, unfortunately there isn't any where on the sand bed that it was happy. I tried to mix/match all the flow combinations as possible. Its gets blown here and there and parts of it is lifted off the sand bed. The coral doesn't seem to be dying, its tentacles still come out, and mouths open when i spot feed. Tissue is still puffy and wraps around the skeleton. Color is still vibrant green.

So here is a chance for someone that has experience with Elegance coral and want to give it a try to find a perfect spot for it. It was gorgeous in JL tank. Hopefully you can find a spot in your tank to nourish it back to full 8 inches when expanded.

I m not trying to make back any money, as the health of the coral is more important. I might ask JL for partial credit to take it back, but I will try on this forum first.

So I know I need to post a price.

Price: $35

I m open to trades for other corals of equal value. Rics, Acans, frogspawn, hammer, torch, candy cane corals to name a few. Let me know what you have.

I don't know how to post pictures, but its an Aussie Elegance, you can google it.

frd72
03-29-2013, 01:47 AM
pm sent

MCC
03-29-2013, 05:02 AM
sorry guys sold!