PDA

View Full Version : LF: Mp40, ATO, RODI Unit and more.

HaZRaTTy
03-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Hey,

I am going to be upgrading in the near future as soon as I get my ass in gear and finish the basement. The tank is going to be moving into its final resting spot so I figure I would take the time and "Do it right"

I will be needing a few items and I figure that I should start looking now. I will have a 3 sided 120G Starphire with a left corner over flow for sale when everything gets moved so if someone is looking to upgrade in the next 2-3 months this is a great tank and it will be up for grabs.

Looking for:

MP40w - Used (Will consider a Tunze system w/ controller as well)
RODI - Thats ready to use.
ATO

Considering - Upgrading my Skimmer, Reef controller

Up for grabs upon Shut down if anyone wants to Tentatively put their names forward for a few things.

30-40G Sump - 3 chambers currently in use.
Quiet One 6000 Return pump
120G (4'x2'x2') - 3 Sided Starphire w/ steel Stand - Skeleton Canopy

Green Wrasse
2 Striped Cardinals

Will not be posting prices as I just want to see if there is any interest out there. As always I will trade for items needed if you want something thats up for offer.

If you would like pictures or have any questions please reply via PM and I will get back to you. (If you want pictures please provide somewhere to direct them)

FragIt Dan
03-27-2013, 11:20 PM
Pretty sure i have an ATO from a friend's shutdown, but I am in Nanaimo. If you can't find one locally feel free to let me know and we can work something out. It was working and in great condition when I got it off him and I have not used it since. If you are interested I can give you more details.
Dan

Bugger
03-28-2013, 12:26 AM
I have an Ro/Di with about a year left in life I we sell it for 50 plus shipping

HaZRaTTy
03-28-2013, 03:26 AM
Pretty sure i have an ATO from a friend's shutdown, but I am in Nanaimo. If you can't find one locally feel free to let me know and we can work something out. It was working and in great condition when I got it off him and I have not used it since. If you are interested I can give you more details.
Dan

That sounds good is it a Tunze or what model? Also will you ship frags with it :mrgreen::wink: I will get back to you Dan thanks for the reply.

HaZRaTTy
03-28-2013, 03:26 AM
I have an Ro/Di with about a year left in life I we sell it for 50 plus shipping

Model? Year left with the membranes? does it have a TDS meter or?

FragIt Dan
03-28-2013, 06:41 AM
That sounds good is it a Tunze or what model? Also will you ship frags with it :mrgreen::wink: I will get back to you Dan thanks for the reply.

Ship frags? I might have been known to do that :). I will check on the brand and other details tomorrow and let you know,

Dan

HaZRaTTy
03-28-2013, 06:46 AM
Okay Dan sounds good feel free to PM me what you are looking to get for it and the details. I will however be very tempted to wait until you post some frags to hit 2 biRds with one stone te temperatures are quickly rising!