PDA

View Full Version : Redbugs, you got em?

Jack
05-28-2004, 08:08 AM
Heres a pic Christy took awhile back showing some of my redbugs. I thought I didn't have any for awhile but I took a look tonight and I still have a few kicking around. I wonder if my sixline has been eating them?

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=738

I'd treat my tank with Interceptor but there's so much more coral I want to add yet. I will have to wait. :rolleyes:

Aquattro
05-28-2004, 02:32 PM
Jack, when I add corals, I'll being doing a 6 hour quarantine with the meds. This seems to work for people. I also havea dissecting microscope, so I'll do a visual check also.

props
05-28-2004, 04:24 PM
dood got few pills lying around still let me know if you want some

Jack
05-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Ok thanks Jesse.

Have you guys seen an improvment after treating?

props
05-28-2004, 08:42 PM
theres quite a bit of improvement especially on polyp extension on the corals affected in fact they have been growing since i treated my tank
except for my pociliporas n 1 cap for some reason the three types of pocilipora i have haven't been extending their polyps as they did before same with my orange cap
very odd

props
05-28-2004, 08:44 PM
wonder if the previous large water change i did affected them in some way
first treatment i changed about 30 gallon after three days on the 2nd treatment i did a 40gallon change a week after with 30 gallon and so on the following week and put as much carbod as i my pocket allowed me two which is like two quarts of kents carbon =o) [24bucks]