PDA

View Full Version : 65g shutdown sale (Leduc)

blacknife
03-17-2013, 10:59 PM
Starting with the basics, more to come, some livestock might be for sale too, but I need to give it a few days in the other tank to see how its doing first.

65g tank 36x18x24? un-drilled, few minor scratches. Comes with store made stand, central cabinet with shelves on the side, reinforced in the back for strength. Color is peeling off the wood in a few places but the wood is still solid. Currently in the proses of being drained. 40$ as is or 50$ if i get around to cleaning it.

36" 6 bulb Nova extreme Pro t5HO fixture 200$ Works great Individually molded reflectors, both fans work but one makes a audible humm and could stand being replaced if you dont like your tank making noises.

A few buckets of Sugar fine or mixed sugar fine/cc sand I have not finished emptying the tank yet and some of this is from an old build. 10$/5g pail obo, if any interest i will see how much i actually have.

GSP I have a few chunks of green star polyps anywhere from an inchxinch to a few inches square, free if wanted.

ckmullin
03-17-2013, 11:11 PM
Would love to have those GSP but kinda far away in Calgary.

blacknife
03-18-2013, 12:43 AM
Sand pending.

gsp, lol if you can't find any locally and its still sitting in my tank next time I make it to visit Calgary, its yours.
tank is now emptied and on its way to the garage, Might not get cleaned until the snow melts.

I also forgot there is a standard 90 out there, holds water but should be resealed, many minor scratches, used as a reptile cage for a few years. 50$ tank alone or $75 with metal lid to keep reptiles in.

ckmullin
03-18-2013, 02:23 AM
Sand pending.

gsp, lol if you can't find any locally and its still sitting in my tank next time I make it to visit Calgary, its yours.
tank is now emptied and on its way to the garage, Might not get cleaned until the snow melts.

I also forgot there is a standard 90 out there, holds water but should be resealed, many minor scratches, used as a reptile cage for a few years. 50$ tank alone or $75 with metal lid to keep reptiles in.

Quite nice of you, ty.

blacknife
03-19-2013, 12:54 AM
Sand sold,
tanks pending.

martinezjj1
03-20-2013, 02:23 AM
I will pick up some of the gsp if you still have it

blacknife
03-20-2013, 03:39 AM
Tanks still for sale
65g: 40$

blacknife
03-20-2013, 04:02 AM
editing last post timed out.. doh..

Tanks back for sale
65g and stand: 40$ obo
90g: 50$ tank only 75$ with reptile lid(obo)
5g drilled with hole for 3/4 bulkhead on the short side, patched over. Free

250w M58 ballast with DIY hood that fits a 20g, old xm 20k bulb 20$ obo (had interest in this in my last for sale post but i deleted all my pms, if still interested get back to me please)
250w clip on/hanging DE pendant with half working galaxy dual 250w ballast, old aquaconnect 20k bulb, tank mounting clips included but not really functioning, hanging kit included. 40$ obo

gsp: some interest no solid pendings yet.

Golden eye 15-20 polyps per frag, some common green palys mixed in 10$
Space monsters 3-10 polyps per frag, 5-6 frags available 40$+
AOG/AI pink 4+ heads 30$
metallic green trumpet/candy cane 15ish heads 30$, will frag @ 3$/head
duncan mini colony 20+ heads 50$ obo, will consider fragging
nice but common orange ric, 3/4" 20$

All items OBO, will consider trade for sps even brownoporia assuming it had color when you got it, filefish, some wrasses Lumenarc 2 se pendants, m80 ballasts

Sand-Sold