PDA

View Full Version : Rock slide Aghhhhhhh!

Duker
03-12-2013, 10:14 PM
We've all been there, go to re-glue a frag in place and the rocks go a tumbling!!! The only structure in my tank not drilled and attached with pvc backbone. Dam u Murphy!
On the bright side, a new look, even better for all my new sps frags coming soon. And I got all the overgrown zoos off the rock that were encroaching in on my prized new sps frags; of course I did get squirted in the eye with zoo juice. Quickly washed it out, don't want any paly toxin poisoning. :biggrin:

Corbin
03-12-2013, 11:01 PM
We've all been there, go to re-glue a frag in place and the rocks go a tumbling!!! The only structure in my tank not drilled and attached with pvc backbone. Dam u Murphy!
On the bright side, a new look, even better for all my new sps frags coming soon. And I got all the overgrown zoos off the rock that were encroaching in on my prized new sps frags; of course I did get squirted in the eye with zoo juice. Quickly washed it out, don't want any paly toxin poisoning. :biggrin:

well print out some paly toxin data sheets just in case you gotta go see the doc lol
zoo juice sounds wrong

Duker
03-13-2013, 09:12 PM
well print out some paly toxin data sheets just in case you gotta go see the doc lol
zoo juice sounds wrong

Yeah think I will have to, my eye is all red today, and very weepy.

denny_CC
03-13-2013, 09:31 PM

its normal , nothing a doctor can do for you either , lasts about a week off and on :)

christyf5
03-13-2013, 10:34 PM

try to flush it as often as you can (without irritating it). Use contact lens solution (saline), its a little less harsh than water. You should just be able to buy a cheap brand if you don't have contact lenses. I had that happen to me too, it sucks but it only lasted a day or two and then started to clear.