PDA

View Full Version : RPS ALL OUT - The ultimate dipping solution?

Reef Supplies
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Hey,

What do you think of this product?

Check this out... http://www.reefpestsolutions.com/#!rps-all-out/ctb5 (http://www.reefpestsolutions.com/#!rps-all-out/ctb5)

RPS ALL OUT is your complete dip solution for eradicating unwanted pests such as Acropora Red Bugs, Red Planeria Flatworms, Acro Eating Flatworms, Montipora Eating Nudibranches, Zoanthid Eating Nudibranches, Zoanthid Eating Spiders, Asterina Starfish, Bristle Worms, Algae, EGGS, Inverts. RPS ALL OUT also helps with Rapid Tissue Necrosis (RTN) and Slow Tissue Necrosis (STN),

Not only will RPS ALL OUT dip get rid of your unwanted pests, but it also contains a penetrating chemical that will destroy their eggs!!

RPS ALL OUT is tough on parasites but safe on corals. With the use of Aloe Vera RPS ALL OUT will destroy any unwanted hitchhikers while providing a protective shield to the coral skin while it works.

Unlike many of the competing products on the market. RPS ALL OUT does not contain iodine that can potentially stain your corals.

Should not be used on fish, shrimp, crabs, snails, clams or other invertebrates

RPS ALL OUT dip will change from blue to green when it is no longer working as intended. No other dip on the market can say that they have this safety feature.

Instructions:
Move the infected corals to a quarantine tank then dip it in RPS ALL OUT. (DO NOT ADD RPS ALL OUT TO YOUR QT OR MT TANK) While the coral is dipping in ALL OUT take a pipette or turkey baster, and blast the coral with the dip. Make sure to get in between the polyps and the underside of the coral. Do this for approximately 15 minutes. After 15 minutes; You may reuse the dip with multiple corals. RPS ALL OUT dip will change from blue to green when it is no longer working as intended. Thoroughly rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to quarantine tank. Make sure to run carbon in your QT tank to absorb any possible residue. This is especially important when dipping soft corals such as leathers.

DO NOT ADD RPS ALL OUT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR AQUARIUM

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR CORAL USE ONLY
MADE IN THE USA

Thanks
Ray

Bblinks
03-12-2013, 10:21 PM
You have got my attention!

Rice Reef
03-12-2013, 10:35 PM
+1. How soon will you have this on your shelf? I am planning my rebuild right now.

H2o2
03-12-2013, 10:49 PM
PM

spit.fire
03-12-2013, 11:55 PM
What about bubble algae?

Reef Supplies
03-12-2013, 11:57 PM
We expect delivery late this week and we should be ready to start taking orders by the weekend.

These sell for $29.99 / 4oz in the US. We are still not sure what the finial price will be here. One thing is for sure, it will not be over $29.99. The US/CA importing fees are negligible since they are small and made in the USA, no duties. Our dollar is at par so there is no reason why we should be paying more.

With that being said, we will have a lower introductory price for a limited time.

We have been talking to RPS, some US dealers and users and this stuff is amazing! I have yet to try it myself but I trust my fellow US retailers when they tell me it kicks butt!

We have secured exclusive Canadian rights for this product! We will also be distributing it to Canadian retailers though ReefDealer.ca. All retailers are welcome! Please contact us for details.

Thanks
Ray

Reef Supplies
03-12-2013, 11:58 PM
What about bubble algae?

Nope, sorry. It kills bugs :-)

hillegom
03-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Keeping my eye on this thread.

spit.fire
03-13-2013, 12:07 AM
Nope, sorry. It kills bugs :-)

Dang :(

Still interested in trying some tho

subman
03-13-2013, 12:16 AM
Sounds great. I'm interested as well!

aqua80
03-13-2013, 12:57 AM
I have high hopes for this dip too !

just looking at the ingredients vs coral rx seems good !

RPS All out :
Salt Water 39%
Aloe Vera 4%
Proprietary 18.5%
Proprietary 18.5%
Hydrogen Peroxide 18%
Melaleuca Alternufolia 2%

http://media.wix.com/ugd//c5295f_9ce4fc2387830dfde67db57ffc3315b4.pdf

Coral Rx
Water >96%
Proprietary 2%
Proprietary 1%
Proprietary 1%

http://www.coralrx.com/documents/MSDS/coralrx_msds.pdf

Proteus
03-13-2013, 02:37 AM
Ooohhh. I wonder if it will take care of collinista snails

Reef Supplies
03-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Hi everyone,

We have added RPS ALL OUT to our website, here is the link

http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/RPS-ALL-OUT-Coral-Dip.html

thanks!
Ray

Cal_stir
03-13-2013, 08:51 PM
What is the mixing ratio of the dip?

Reef Supplies
03-13-2013, 09:08 PM
What is the mixing ratio of the dip?

4oz makes 5 gal

4ml (21 drops) of RPS ALL OUT with 16oz or 2cups saltwater

thanks

Bblinks
03-13-2013, 09:10 PM
We are doing a bulk order for the lowermainland. Let me know if you guys want to combine orders.

mikepclo
03-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Count me in Rich :mrgreen:

hillegom
03-13-2013, 09:44 PM
We are doing a bulk order for the lowermainland. Let me know if you guys want to combine orders.

I'm in

Does rps have a shelf life?

subman
03-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Did the Edmonton group order ship yet? If not can I add some of this to it :mrgreen:

liz
03-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Ray, you need to post this on the Ontario site too - very interesting!
Liz

Reef Pilot
03-13-2013, 10:06 PM
I would like be included for 1 bottle.

noirsphynx
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Did the Edmonton group order ship yet? If not can I add some of this to it :mrgreen:

I didn't realize there was an Edmonton order on the go. I'd like to get a bottle myself if it's not too late.
How well does it work on zoa spiders? Those things are impossible!

Bblinks
03-13-2013, 11:44 PM
I would like be included for 1 bottle.

Count me in Rich :mrgreen:

I'm in

Does rps have a shelf life?

Okay guys, I will be order in 10 bottles and split amounts us. If you want to commit then I will place the order.

Reef Pilot
03-13-2013, 11:57 PM
Okay guys, I will be order in 10 bottles and split amounts us. If you want to commit then I will place the order.
OK, I will commit, but could you up my order to 2 bottles. Thanks Rich.

subman
03-14-2013, 12:02 AM
I didn't realize there was an Edmonton order on the go. I'd like to get a bottle myself if it's not too late.
How well does it work on zoa spiders? Those things are impossible!

I started one an Bob (Codfather) took over. It closed late last week, I was hoping to just slide a bottle in the box lol

scubadawg
03-14-2013, 12:05 AM
I just sent Ray a message, my order will not be shipped out for a couple of a days, and requested if anyone wants it it can be shipped with order, awaiting reply from Ray.

subman
03-14-2013, 12:06 AM
Sweet thanks Yung

Reef Supplies
03-14-2013, 12:40 AM
I just sent Ray a message, my order will not be shipped out for a couple of a days, and requested if anyone wants it it can be shipped with order, awaiting reply from Ray.

Yupp!

We won't be shipping till next week so add what ever you need to.

Thanks

scubadawg
03-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Yupp!

We won't be shipping till next week so add what ever you need to.

Thanks

Please PM me and I will let Ray know how many to add to my order.

Yung

hillegom
03-14-2013, 06:25 AM
Rich I will commit

Reef Supplies
03-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Good morning everyone

Please don't feel that you need to rush the group order, these are only landing tomorrow or Monday, so they are only shipping out next week.

thanks
Ray

hillegom
03-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Ray
How long is the shelf life of RPS?
Thanks

Reef Supplies
03-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Ray
How long is the shelf life of RPS?
Thanks

2 years

scubadawg
03-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Good morning everyone

Please don't feel that you need to rush the group order, these are only landing tomorrow or Monday, so they are only shipping out next week.

thanks
Ray

Edmonton area, I just emailed Ray, so if you want RPS, pm me, I will order and pay for it, so Ray doesn't have to do all the invoicing to each person, just pay me when you pick it up.
My group order is being shipped out next week
Yung

Reef Pilot
03-14-2013, 08:38 PM
For Rich:

Just saw the shelf life is only 2 years, so would like to adjust my order back down to 1 bottle. Thanks.

Bblinks
03-14-2013, 10:07 PM
For Rich:

Just saw the shelf life is only 2 years, so would like to adjust my order back down to 1 bottle. Thanks.

okay. :wink:

Phil
03-16-2013, 08:55 PM
I'd be in for 1 bottal to try out

scubadawg
03-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Hi Phil

So add you to my list,

Currently I am ordering for

Myself
Titus99
Subman
Fixerupper
noirsphynx
Phil

Anyone else? I will be ordering this on Tuesday AM

Yung

Rice Reef
03-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Payment processed. Ordered 20 for Vancouver Isl (including Rich and Peter over on the mainland).

scubadawg
03-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi Phil

So add you to my list,

Currently I am ordering for

Myself
Titus99
Subman
Fixerupper
noirsphynx
Phil

Anyone else? I will be ordering this on Tuesday AM

Yung

Ok Guys and Gals, payment has been sent:)

JmeJReefer
03-19-2013, 10:41 PM
What about bubble algae?

Just gently pick the bubble algae off without busting them open. Easier than thought.

mrhasan
03-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Just ordered mine :) Since I am upgrading, this is going to be my best friend ;)

Proteus
03-20-2013, 12:49 AM
Just ordered mine :) Since I am upgrading, this is going to be my best friend ;)

That's exactly y I ordered too

Reef Supplies
03-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Some have you should have already received your RPS. Remember folks, you need to use this stuff with caution as it’s not your regular dip!

Lets recap the instructions...

- Mix 4ml of RPS with 16oz of saltwater
- Dip for 15 minutes
- Do NOT add this directly to your tank
- After dipping you MUST rinse coral in untreated saltwater BEFORE placing in quarantine
- Use extreme caution when dipping soft corals and leathers.

Important note on quarantine: You must run carbon ensuring RPS is fully absorbed before placing coral in main display.

Happy dipping!

Ray

Proteus
03-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Ray.
Is qt nessacery. I'm doin a transfer and want to dip acros to rid OD collinista snails. Would a bath in clean sw be sufficient to remove residue or does the dip inhibit the tissue of the coral.

Reef Supplies
03-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Ray.
Is qt nessacery. I'm doin a transfer and want to dip acros to rid OD collinista snails. Would a bath in clean sw be sufficient to remove residue or does the dip inhibit the tissue of the coral.

You need to run it for a few hours with carbon to make 100% sure it is all gone. If you do not you will rist killing some inverts in you main display.

This is what RPS wrote...

One should not place corals back into the display tank after dipping. They should be placed in a quarantine tank while running carbon. Its hard to say for how long as the size and volume would dictate the time. There is reports that people have rinsed corals thoroughly well and placed them back into the display without any ill effects. We don't recommend placing them back into the display tank right after dipping.
To try and best answer your question without knowing volume or quantity. A 10 gallon tank with flow and a hang on back filter removes residual quickly. If you had a 250gl an hour hang on back filter in one hour the residue would pass by the carbon 25 times in one hour, I would consider this sufficient.

Proteus
03-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Sounds good. The transfer would take a couple hours so I'm sure that all residue will be gone

Thanks

mrhasan
03-27-2013, 11:53 PM
How many of you felt dizzy after getting the pungent smell from this thing? I was almost knocked over smelling the strong smell! The smell is enough to kill all the pests (given that they can smell :lol:)

Bblinks
04-08-2013, 07:43 PM
RPS has arrived, contact me for pick up please.

fixerupper
12-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Bring out your dead !

Thread revival.
I found an old (but full) bottle of this "RPS AllOut" while tracking down the 'PineSol' stench from an random aquarium storage box. I can't seem to find any definitive thread after 2013. I'm assuming one of the following:

1) Everyone died after using this (and thus the dearth of posts).
2) It worked so well that everyone wants to keep the secret to themselves.
3) No one wants to admit falling for yet another reef aquarium snake oil scam.

Maybe this should be a poll.
I think I'll wait to hear some feedback and use my good old Revive.
In the meanwhile I'll store it in my fridge next to the crappy beer I feed the in-laws when they visit.

Thoughts?

Proteus
12-06-2015, 09:10 PM
It's a great product for acros. But I would not dip deep water acros in it

fixerupper
12-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Thanks Nick

Maybe I'll try it when I get my carbon reactor back on line.

Myka
12-06-2015, 11:28 PM
Thoughts?

I use Bayer and 24 hour QT with carbon afterwards. Fwiw, I dip all types of Acros this way. No special "deepwater" treatment.