PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy for March!

liz
03-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important! :multi:

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Liz

duncangweller
03-10-2013, 05:27 PM
I may need some ro/di filters. I'll have a look and let you know

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

liz
03-10-2013, 10:47 PM

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important! :multi:

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up! I will close as soon as we get 10 members.

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Liz
2. SteveConn

liz
03-11-2013, 09:47 PM
Let's get this group buy going!! :dance:

We only need 8 more people to qualify for the discounts!

liz
03-13-2013, 01:45 AM
Let's get this group buy going!!

We only need 8 more people to qualify for the discounts!

WindowMaker
03-15-2013, 01:18 AM
probably good to note that youre not obligated to buy anything when you are on the list.

liz
03-15-2013, 02:03 AM
Yes this is true - just sign up and then you can decide!

Bryan
03-15-2013, 07:43 AM
When is the group buy ending

liz
03-15-2013, 12:59 PM
When is the group buy ending

I guess when we have 10 people sign up.

liz
03-15-2013, 06:36 PM

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up! I will close as soon as we get 10 members.

Example:

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer

liz
03-16-2013, 12:22 AM

We only need 7 more people to qualify for the discounts!

liz
03-16-2013, 12:41 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer
4. DigitalWeight

liz
03-16-2013, 01:41 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer
4. DigitalWeight
5. allie_san

liz
03-16-2013, 05:13 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer
4. DigitalWeight
5. allie_san
6. Realshow

liz
03-16-2013, 08:08 PM

We only need 4 more people to qualify for the discounts!!!

liz
03-17-2013, 12:16 AM

Example:

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer
4. DigitalWeight
5. allie_san
6. Realshow
7. zhasan

liz
03-17-2013, 03:47 PM

We only need 3 more people to qualify for the discounts!!!

zhasan
03-17-2013, 08:56 PM
Come on people.. we all need to tweak things and make a jump on that new piece of equipment... NOW is the time!!

lockrookie
03-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Against my better judgment I have to go in on this order.

liz
03-18-2013, 12:27 AM

Example:

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer
4. DigitalWeight
5. allie_san
6. Realshow
7. zhasan
8. lockrookie

liz
03-18-2013, 11:48 AM

Example:

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer
4. DigitalWeight
5. allie_san
6. Realshow
7. zhasan
8. lockrookie
9. BuschWacker

liz
03-18-2013, 04:05 PM

We only need 1 more person to qualify for the discounts!

liz
03-18-2013, 06:13 PM
This group buy is now closed.

I will forward the list of names to BRS asap. Once you get an email from BRS advising you that the group order has started then you can sign into BRS and start shopping!! Enjoy!

1. Liz
2. SteveConn
3. Vancouver Reefer
4. DigitalWeight
5. allie_san
6. Realshow
7. zhasan
8. lockrookie
9. BuschWacker
10. mikepclo

zhasan
03-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Great! Thank you very much for organizing the group buy Liz.

Happy shopping everyone!!

DigitalWeight
03-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Thanks Liz - can't wait to see the discounts. I already have my cart filled up!

DigitalWeight
03-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Looks like my order just shipped - some half decent discounts received. Thanks again for organizing this.

liz
03-23-2013, 12:01 AM
No Problem!