PDA

View Full Version : Diamondhead goby

fireguy98
03-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Soooo who else does battle with their goby moving a lot of sand around? I have sat here for the last two hours watching him move probably 10lbs of sand. STOP moving sand you little punk. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Azzkr
03-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Haha i have a yellowheaded goby that is always siffting sand and droping it on the corals. Its a PITA but sure does a really good job keeping the sand nice and white.

HaZRaTTy
03-07-2013, 03:38 AM
Soooo who else does battle with their goby moving a lot of sand around? I have sat here for the last two hours watching him move probably 10lbs of sand. STOP moving sand you little punk. Lol

Story of my life, I swear every time I see construction workers in the summer I think to myself.. If only they worked half as hard on their hard then on talking and pointing.

If they could only take a page out of that little bastards book.

fireguy98
03-07-2013, 03:47 AM
My wife is sitting here laughing at me cause I'm talking to that little punk in the tank telling how much he is irritating me right now. I have bad news for this little guy tomorrow all that sand is going back where it belongs.

ckmullin
03-07-2013, 04:59 AM
If it was a shrimp I'd say show it a bottle of cocktail sauce and tell it to get it's act together or else. But for a goby perhaps show it a picture of a nice mean predator every time it throw the sand! lol

fireguy98
03-07-2013, 05:01 AM
We are up to 15lbs folks. Man he is on a mission.

MMAX
03-07-2013, 12:31 PM
My wife is sitting here laughing at me cause I'm talking to that little punk in the tank telling how much he is irritating me right now. I have bad news for this little guy tomorrow all that sand is going back where it belongs.

He won't care, he'll just go back to moving it again...it's all he knows.