03-07-2013, 02:39 AM
http://robosnail.com/index.html

swill
03-07-2013, 02:50 AM
Not for that much money!!! For $350 I will come clean your glass for you :lol:

lastlight
03-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Not for that much money!!! For $350 I will come clean your glass for you :lol:

And you won't just do one pane of glass you'll do them all lol.

The Grizz
03-07-2013, 03:15 AM
Neat idea but only good if your tank is a max of 10mm thick.

mark
03-07-2013, 03:15 AM
neat idea, looks like it moves fast

sphelps
03-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Neat idea but only good if your tank is a max of 10mm thick.

Wow that's kind of dumb. So basically 90 gallons or less and nothing rimless. So anyone with an in wall tank large enough to actually want one can't. Seen this years ago never noticed that detail.

The Grizz
03-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Wow that's kind of dumb. So basically 90 gallons or less and nothing rimless. So anyone with an in wall tank large enough to actually want one can't. Seen this years ago never noticed that detail.

No kidding huh! I went through every page on there site & also didn't see any thing about it being starphire safe either. I would have ordered one tomorrow if it was good for 3/4" & starphire safe.

asylumdown
03-07-2013, 04:21 AM

I've been reading about this on Reefbuilder for years now. I can't believe they designed it with such a thin max thickness. The only people I could see spending that much for something like this are people with massive tanks who don't want to constantly clean 8 feet of glass or something. I would call that a fail.

The Grizz
03-07-2013, 04:22 AM
I've been reading about this on Reefbuilder for years now. I can't believe they designed it with such a thin max thickness. The only people I could see spending that much for something like this are people with massive tanks who don't want to constantly clean 8 feet of glass or something. I would call that a fail.

Exactly!! EPIC fail :lol:

ckmullin
03-07-2013, 04:23 AM
Pay the neighbors kid with a couple cheeseburgers, he'll gladly do it. Just tell him the tank contents are not editable! lol