PDA

View Full Version : canada corals group buy interest-victoria??

Duker
02-27-2013, 07:06 AM
Hey all, well searching tonight on Canada corals website
and i found a few things I wouldn't mind.
Wondering if anyone else is intetested, share shipping?
Check them out. Canadacorals.com

xenon
02-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Funny you should ask.

We are shipping to Victoria in about 1 week to Shelley (Borderjumper). She is splitting the shipping cost with a guy named Rick (not sure his username).

With a few more people to join in, shipping would be free. ;)

Aquattro
02-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Funny you should ask.

We are shipping to Victoria in about 1 week to Shelley (Borderjumper). She is splitting the shipping cost with a guy named Rick (not sure his username).

With a few more people to join in, shipping would be free. ;)

hopefully Shelley wanted that advertised :razz:

xenon
02-27-2013, 01:54 PM
hopefully Shelley wanted that advertised :razz:

Good point. :lol:

She does not have to agree.

If she does, she will save money on shipping so win-win!

don.ald
02-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Good point. :lol:

She does not have to agree.

If she does, she will save money on shipping so win-win!

Win-Win?
No big discount for the person who sits at home ALL day waiting and distributing the order!

christyf5
02-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Win-Win?
No big discount for the person who sits at home ALL day waiting and distributing the order!

But she would have our undying gratitude. She could bask in that for weeks :wink:

xenon
02-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Win-Win?

Like I said, that will be her choice. :wink:

Borderjumper
02-27-2013, 07:39 PM
Before I can comment, I need to know what day Ricks coral will be available and what day and how are we doing the shipping?

Duker
02-27-2013, 10:33 PM
So back to the question at hand...can I tag along and share the shipping. With u and rick???

Borderjumper
02-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Sure.. I'm asking for delivery on March 5 or 6th. Waiting to he's what day he can ship and what he's going to offer us for shipping.

xenon
02-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Sure.. I'm asking for delivery on March 5 or 6th. Waiting to he's what day he can ship and what he's going to offer us for shipping.

We ship on whatever days the customer requests unless the weather is REALLY bad.

Shipping would be free when the group-order reaches $400.00.

Currently your order is @ $207.12 with both you and Rick combined.

Borderjumper
02-28-2013, 01:06 AM
We ship on whatever days the customer requests unless the weather is REALLY bad.

Shipping would be free when the group-order reaches $400.00.

Currently your order is @ $207.12 with both you and Rick combined.

Ok so you will ship Tuesday the 5th for overnight delivery on Wednesday the 6th. Do you use Purolator or FedEx?

Jon and Ronnie have expressed interest in stuff.. So far it's a four way shipping split. Xenon, lets keep $$ amounts spent to PM please.

jorjef
02-28-2013, 01:46 AM
Wow the only things not revealed was her home phone and address...... Sheez

xenon
02-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Ok so you will ship Tuesday the 5th for overnight delivery on Wednesday the 6th. Do you use Purolator or FedEx?

Jon and Ronnie have expressed interest in stuff.. So far it's a four way shipping split. Xenon, lets keep $$ amounts spent to PM please.

My apologies. :redface:

I can certainly ship Tuesday the 5th and the method will depend on your address.