PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever use bongo?

subman
02-21-2013, 02:17 PM
I am wanting to order some stuff from the us but the company only ships international via bongo. From what I can see is they give you a us address accept your package then ship it to you. Just looking for some experience with this before I pull the trigger on about $700 in stuff

Goatman
02-21-2013, 04:36 PM
I am wanting to order some stuff from the us but the company only ships international via bongo. From what I can see is they give you a us address accept your package then ship it to you. Just looking for some experience with this before I pull the trigger on about $700 in stuff

• Does not cover custom duties/taxes
• Among some of the most expensive shipping charges

I have found a lot of reports from users unhappy with their Bongo service online....made me wary

Depends I think on the guarantees provided by original shipper. I backed out because there was nothing in writing from company guaranteeing my items. legally, at least in states, they would only have to worry about shipping to bongo....not on further, plus the warranty issues were grey so i balked.

there is also bundlebox and skyview? i think.

Dearth
02-21-2013, 05:27 PM
As the above poster stated one of the most if not the most expensive shipping and handling charges in the industry. If you live south of the border there is no issues however shipping outside the border to Canada there can be but not nessecarily tons and tons of hidden charges.

Haven't heard many international users that are happy with Bongo at all.

subman
02-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Good to know thanks ill look for a different supplier.