PDA

View Full Version : LF WTB needle wheel for sicce psk 2500

hillegom
02-11-2013, 09:13 PM
as mentioned I need a new/used needle wheel for the psk 2500. I have the mesh wheel and the pump is acting up bad. Will not keep running if the air is stopped.
So I need a needle wheel, venturi, or the whole impeller or a used pump with these in already, one that will restart when the power goes out.

Let me know what you have.
Thanks

ferret
02-11-2013, 11:27 PM
I have one pin wheel bought from swc connection a few months ago to replace the mesh wheel for the psk2500 pump running in my bubble master 160. However, a tiny nail somehow sucked inside causing 2 or more pins broken last December12 and I had upgraded my skimmer to another brand lately. If you're interested just pm me.

hillegom
02-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Still looking.

Lampshade
02-13-2013, 01:09 AM
I have one called the red devil pin-wheel in my 2500, had it for 3 years now, works great. There's lots on-line, unfortunately I couldn't find any from the sponsors, so can't post a link, should show up on a Google search pretty quick.

hillegom
02-13-2013, 01:53 AM
Thanks
Yes, I have found that one. $20
I don't mind paying that, was just hoping someone had one laying around as it is an older pump and sicce has a lot of better ones now.
On another note, if I rack the magnet assembly, 90 degrees, on the shaft I find a bit of play. The ceramic shaft does not have any noticeable wear, so I wonder, how much play is allowed?
I just might buy a whole new impeller assembly