PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to me!!

JenniferL
02-09-2013, 01:43 PM
I haven't been on hear in quite awhile since I sold off the 90gal because we moved home. So yesterday I ordered my next adventure! a 24gal JBJ nano with LED built into canopy. I can't wait to get it. I really miss having a tank and with the older house that we are in now the 90gal would probably bust through the floor! I may eventually set it up again at some point in the basement, but we'll see.
I think this is still a fairly new set up, correct me if I'm wrong. Just wondering if anyone has one of these and what do you think of them?

Sorry for the ramble, but had to share my excitement!:D

Skimmerking
02-09-2013, 02:28 PM
right on Jen good for you and BTW where in the heck are you again in Manitoba I have never heard of that place.

JenniferL
02-09-2013, 02:43 PM
do you know where Carman is? We are about 20 min west of there, or about an hour west of Winnipeg.

Skimmerking
02-09-2013, 02:55 PM
ok cool so where are the pictures then Jen shame on you:razz:

JenniferL
02-09-2013, 03:00 PM
I haven't got yet, just ordered yesterday! I'll post pics when I get it!:biggrin:

Madmak
02-09-2013, 04:39 PM
I have a 24G JBJ without the LEDs, just PC lights, and I was quite impressed when I had it running. I may set it up again soon.

I didn't have any luck with a refugium in the back but used carbon and gfo back there. Also used some small koralia power heads around the tank.

It you stock them with stuff that is the right scale they look great and are easy to maintain.