PDA

View Full Version : Anyone went to or know anyone from Queen's University?

Son Of Skyline
05-18-2004, 03:39 PM
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know anyone who goes to or went to Queen's University in Kingston Ontario? I want to get in contact with someone who went there years ago and there are some searches available on their website, but only to alumni and "friends".

No...I'm not a stalker :razz:

Quinn
05-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Man, that's an odd request. I do know someone who went there though, you just need a name?

Son Of Skyline
05-18-2004, 05:21 PM
Man, that's an odd request. I do know someone who went there though, you just need a name?

Yes, it is an odd request :lol:

This is pretty much my last resort. I tried sending a quick snail mail letter but it was returned :sad:

I was hoping that I could give the name of the person I'd like to get in contact with, and hopefully (seems not likely) find that Queen's has an alumni record with a current email address or phone number. I'd ask for a mailing address but I don't want to seem like a stalker or something! There's also the likeliness that my friend is now married, and carries now carries a different surname. It's a long shot I know, but let me know if this is possible. Thanks!!! This actually means very much to me :)

Mother Reefer
05-20-2004, 12:35 AM
How many years ago? I have a friend who went, geee it must be early 80's?? But I haven't spoke/seen to him in years.