PDA

View Full Version : 155 Bowfront part out, Vancouver area

originalozzyo
02-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Everything is in coquitlam, 20 mins outside of vancouver
I have decided to shut down my 155 glass bowfront tank.
I will list everything I can think of starting with my tank first.
I would like to sell everything in one go if possible but that probably wont happen.

- Tank has dual corner overflows with returns and eurobracing and the back glass is covered in purple and pink coralline algea. Comes with a pine stand that has been veneered and stained on the front and reinforced with 2x4's on the inside. I have also painted the entire inside of the stand with 2 thick coats of white marine epoxy paint.
- Also has a custom built canopy with doors that sits on top of the tank which houses 3 400W metal halides and 2 T5 retrofit lights. Receptacles in steel juction boxes with male cord ends are in the canopy for easy hookup of pumps etc in the tank. All electrical attached to the canopy will be included.
- Asking for $450 obo for the tank, canopy & stand. Will also consider trades for a smaller cube setup. Ive been looking at 40-60 gallon setups :)

- Return pump is a Little Giant 1/15 HP Model # 3-MDQX-SC. Pumps 1100GPH, this thing is a beast. Has run trouble free for six years without a single issue at full blast. Retail is around $220. Asking for $110

- Live rock I am asking for $5/lb. Its a mix of everything from fiji, vanuatu tonga and some neat flat pieces that can make tables or shelfs. There are some very big pieces in here, I believe there is approx 100-150 lbs in there, can't remember Everything is covered in coralline algae, would be great for seeding a new setup.

- Live sand I am asking for $1/lb. Size is close to sugar sand with a little bit of bigger stuff mixed in. Is turned over by me and also a cucumber in the tank. Guessing around 150+ lbs

- All my corals have either died or were sold off. All thats left now is just the fish and inverts.
- 13 year old hippo tang, 6" asking $60 very tame, kinda sad to see him go
- Large false percula clownfish asking $20
- Yellow coris wrasse, mature adult asking $30
- Large sailfin blennie, $10
- Tailspot blennie, $15 - Both blennies get along really well, buy both for $20

- Kent Marine Kalkwasser drip container with adjustable stopper and tubing - $15?

Thats it for now, I will try and get pics up soon. I am leaving for hawaii on wednesday so if you have questions or want to talk to me I may not be able to get back to you very quickly. Thanks for looking
I will add more stuff as I go through everything and see what else there is to sell

sbcam
02-05-2013, 01:07 AM
I will take the hippo tang.... Pm me

originalozzyo
02-05-2013, 02:34 AM
In order of msgs

Sbcam - hippo tang and 10-20 lbs rock on hold
Kelvin - yellow wrasse on hold for you. Is reef safe
Acepumping - tank is tentative depending on what we agree on

Thanks for all the questions so far!

originalozzyo
02-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Both blennies on hold for mohammedali

For all future requests, i won't be able to have anything ready until I return from Hawaii. I leave Wednesday morning and return on the 17th. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me and the tank is last priority. Thanks for your patience
Darryl

PaulCheung
02-05-2013, 03:24 AM
PM about the blennies.

Ram3500
02-05-2013, 03:49 AM
When you are in Hawaii your going to second thoughts about shutting down . If ever there is a place to inspire one to reef on Hawaii is it . Just saying :)

Foxface
02-05-2013, 04:19 AM
When you are in Hawaii your going to second thoughts about shutting down . If ever there is a place to inspire one to reef on Hawaii is it . Just saying :)

+1

originalozzyo
02-05-2013, 04:33 AM
I know haha, it just hit me after I posted the fs thread. I am going to downsize to fit something into my condo

originalozzyo
02-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Tank is still available, never heard back from the person

DJ_drew
02-07-2013, 11:33 PM
i have a 50 gallon tank that i would trade :)

Tank is still available, never heard back from the person