PDA

View Full Version : FS 180 Gallon euro brace with center overflow $ 100 Vancouver

bennyhill
02-03-2013, 03:00 AM
I have a 180 gallon euro brace with center overflow. the tank is a little scratched . Ive posted this once but plans changed . need this gone. price to sell . Must have a few people to help move , its very heavy . Comes with half a stand ,What I mean by half is because the stand has been cut in half . Half the height of the originally stand is left .must take the aquarium and stand together. please only email me if your serious . Measurements and pictures will be posted soon.

twinkles
02-03-2013, 06:25 AM
Do you have dimensions for it?

DJ_drew
02-04-2013, 02:03 AM
$100? Is that correct

QUOTE=bennyhill;789327]I have a 180 gallon euro brace with center overflow. the tank is a little scratched . Ive posted this once but plans changed . need this gone. price to sell . Must have a few people to help move , its very heavy . Comes with half a stand ,What I mean by half is because the stand has been cut in half . Half the height of the originally stand is left .must take the aquarium and stand together. please only email me if your serious . Measurements and pictures will be posted soon.[/QUOTE]