PDA

View Full Version : Interesting

Doug
05-14-2004, 01:28 PM
:biggrin: Well this is neat. Think we better find some members though.

The current three;

One is much to busy at work to surf or post on the boards.

One has his rock and couple of small fish in a tub, that he sits at everyday just staring. Corals are all in his friends tank.

The other has dry rock in a tub and an empty tank.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shy_Koi
05-14-2004, 02:51 PM
The current three;

One is much to busy at work to surf or post on the boards.

One has his rock and couple of small fish in a tub, that he sits at everyday just staring. Corals are all in his friends tank.

The other has dry rock in a tub and an empty tank.

And one has LR in a trashcan, that won't fit into the current micro-mini tank, which she stares into every spare moment, savouring the very few animals that she does have, while spending the other 10 hours a day at work trying to support this new hobby .... :lol:

~Tamara

Bob I
05-14-2004, 03:41 PM
How about honorary members :question: I lived in Flin Flon between 1952 and 1954 :rolleyes:

AJ_77
05-14-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey, I was born in the Peg! Only stayed a year, though...
:biggrin:

Interesting how Manitoba is considered a "Local Club."
:lol:

Doug
05-14-2004, 04:30 PM
Sorry, I forgot Tamara. :biggrin: I though you purchased a new tank?

Boy, do you fit in this group. :lol: I can just see our meeting. "so hows your tub of rock" "ok, its fine, hows yours" And asmodeus cant even get in on that one cause his is dry. :lol:

Guess we will need to have the meeting at Mikes, cause he has the only tank we can sit and look at. :lol:

Or Bob can be a member, :biggrin: , and we can go to Calgary for the meeting and look at his tanks. :lol:

Old Guy
05-14-2004, 04:45 PM
I have a few acres in Manitoba :redface: . Does that count :lol: .

Jeff

shift_47
05-15-2004, 04:38 AM
Bob_i flin flon i go there on holidays to go fishing, i forget the lakes name ithink it is like apapaskasha but it probally isnt even closely spelt like that. It is by bakers narrow. I love going there, huge pike and lake trout my parents go for a week every year.

shift_47
05-15-2004, 04:39 AM
o ya flint a berry flona ton

Doug
05-15-2004, 01:09 PM
I have a few acres in Manitoba :redface: . Does that count :lol: .
Jeff

You own land here and you live there. :razz:

Guess you guys will have to ask Asmodeus if you can join us. He started it, so must be president. :lol:

I use to fish the narrows also, never the lake though. Reed Lake, {north of there}, was out favorite for lakers.

Shy_Koi
05-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Sorry, I forgot Tamara. :biggrin: I though you purchased a new tank?
Boy, do you fit in this group. :lol: I can just see our meeting. "so hows your tub of rock" "ok, its fine, hows yours" And asmodeus cant even get in on that one cause his is dry. :lol:

Presently just have a 20 g, with enough animals in it to tide me over, until I finish building a stand for the 65 g that I have my eye on...
Are you between tanks too, Doug?
~Tamara

Doug
05-16-2004, 01:30 PM
Yes. I sold my 225 and my 70g cube. Planning on a move to Brandon as soon as the house is sold. I was going to put the empty 280 in, that Asmodeus has, but not a reality if I move. {however if I stay, :lol:}

Looking at either a standard 120 or making it wider {150}. Most of my corals are sitting in a friends tank in Brandon, along with some fish. My rocks in tubs, along with my mandarin and two wrasses.

Old Guy
05-16-2004, 04:36 PM
You own land here and you live there.

I have some waterfront on Lake Winnipeg. Here I don't need all the essentials. IE. snow shovels, down parka, snow tires and for the 2 month summer, bug repellent. :lol:

Skimmerking
05-16-2004, 06:31 PM
now that is funny 3 guys in the manitoba hah ha

good one

Shy_Koi
05-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Yes. I sold my 225 and my 70g cube. Planning on a move to Brandon as soon as the house is sold. I was going to put the empty 280 in, that Asmodeus has, but not a reality if I move. {however if I stay, :lol:}

Good luck with the move, Doug, and getting your tanks quickly set back up again!
:razz:
~Tamara

Doug
05-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Thanks. Working on putting a 30g. rubbermaid sump om my 55g rubbermaid reef tank, today. :lol:

Need somewhere to run my skimmer and keep the snails from the float switch.

I brought all my sps home on the weekend, as we restructured Mike,s tank. So now I have a 55g rubbermaid, high flow sps lookdown tank. :lol:

EmilyB
05-20-2004, 12:40 AM
I just remembered. I left most of my tongue on a light post in Winnipeg when I was six. (Damn good thing those regrow..... :razz: )

Doug
05-20-2004, 05:30 PM
I just remembered. I left most of my tongue on a light post in Winnipeg when I was six. (Damn good thing those regrow..... :razz: )

:lol:

Delphinus
05-20-2004, 07:26 PM

Could you imagine if it was like starfish? And the part that got left behind grew a whole new person? Of course, THAT person is still stuck to the light post in Winnipeg, going, "Awwwwwww cwap ... Aith thtuck to a wight pode"

There's my deep thought of the day .. and my first post in the Manitoba forum... whee!!!

Doug
05-20-2004, 08:40 PM
Welcome to Manitoba Tony. :lol: