PDA

View Full Version : 120 Gal Tank Shutdown - All Livestock for Sale

Blue Ram
01-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Following livestock for sale:

Fish (all fish and coral has been in my tank for 2 yrs and are very healthy)

Flame Angel $45
Male Lyretail Anthias $25
(2) Pajama cardinals (must go together) $20
Scopas Tang $35
Halichoeres nebulosus or Cloud Wrasse (very beautiful purchased from Sustainable Aquatics) $55

Coral

Extra large (12”) magnifica anemone with 3 clownfish (will not separate as they have been together for 3 yrs – anemone has been the perfect host and has not moved in my tank for over a year) $150 SOLD

3 maxi mini anemones – 1 burgundy with green border $45, 1 teal colour $35, 1 brown with green border $30

2 clams – 1 purple with beautiful brown mottling @ 5” for $75, 1 solid purple @ 6” for $85

Duncan Coral (least 12 large heads – very beautiful) $140

Large (6”+) pink and neon green hairy mushroom – my favourite piece in the tank $70

Pagoda Coral (green) $50

Fox Coral (Pavona sp.) green $50

Candycane (16+ head) $90

2 Large colt corals $40 each

Large rock with at least 14 orange/purple riccordea mushrooms priced @ $15 per mushroom or discount for entire rock

1 blue riccordia $15

1 green riccordia $15

(2) large rocks covered in brown and green button polys $45 each

Large colonies of zoas (including japanese deep water blue hornets, devils armor, mint chip, bam bam – all purchased from Cultivated Reef Sales in the US) – prices starting at $45

Most of my live rock is covered in some form of softies – either mushrooms or zoas or zenia and will be priced per piece. Bare live rock will be priced @ $4/lb (rock is covered in beautiful purple coralline algae)

Pls note that I will not be posting OR emailing photos.

All livestock can be viewed starting at 9 a.m. Saturday Jan 26th in the Coachhill area of Calgary. Pls contact me via email.

Willing to give discounts for multiple purchases and take offers on several other pieces that I have not listed as I’m not exactly sure what species they are. I have no problem with anyone interested in simply taking a look at what I am selling.

The fish will not be able to be moved until most of the rock has been taken out of the tank to avoid undue stress on them.

Always_Learning
01-24-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm sure you will have a lot of interest, PM Sent

gwayneo
01-24-2013, 07:47 PM
I'm interested in a few of your corals . Would like to see some pictures if you have some . Thanks

Zoaelite
01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Would you be so kind to post some photos of the zoas?

I'm interested but I have no ambitions to drive across the city to find out you have duplicates of everything I own.

gwayneo
01-24-2013, 07:53 PM
Sorry I just noticed that your not sending pictures. I live in Wildwood but have to work tomorrow . Is there any chance of veiwing today . I am looking to buy a few corals & some rock. If you want you can call or text me at 403-880-1150 . Thanks Wayne

mrhasan
01-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Would you be so kind to post some photos of the zoas?

I'm interested but I have no ambitions to drive across the city to find out you have duplicates of everything I own.

Answer (in quote from OP's post):

Pls note that I will not be posting OR emailing photos.

I am just curious why such :)

SoloSK71
01-24-2013, 08:51 PM
PM sent

Charles

hfp75
01-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Too bad I'm in Hawaii.....

Zoaelite
01-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Answer (in quote from OP's post):

I am just curious why such :)

Thanks, entirly missed that.

Good luck with sale, I retract my intrest.

Blue Ram
01-25-2013, 05:44 PM
UPDATE: the following livestock is not pending and can be reviewed and/or picked up on Sat. (arrangments can also be made for other pickup times)
see detailed description in first post - prices remain the same

3 maxi mini anemones

Pagoda Coral

Fox Coral

Candycane Coral (also have several smaller pieces at $5/head)

1 large colt coral on a nice rock with other softies

1 green riccordia

several rocks covered in brown and green button polyps (starting at $10 a piece)

rocks covered with green striped mushrooms

Zoas

the following zoas were purchased from Cultivated Reef Sales (http://cultivatedreef.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3) You can see photos of what the zoas look like and the current prices

Rock with approx. 28+ polyps of bambam and some brown and green button polyps (I would frag the bambams off of the rock so they are not competing with the other polyps)

Rock with approx. 27+ polyps of devil's armor and 35+ of mint chip (definitely a fragging project to separate them and start several smaller colonies)

15+ polyps of japanese deep water blue hornets

7" size rock with yellow/brown zoas, green mushrooms and button polyps

Very difficult to price these so I will consider all offers given. Not looking to make a profit, only what they are actually worth.

Will have some larger pieces of live rock at $4/lb

All fish pending except wrasse & tang

Blue Ram
01-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Pls remember to bring a cooler or rubbermaid container to transport your livestock in. Thanks,

Blue Ram
01-25-2013, 06:28 PM
All blue hornets pending.

Also found about 15+ polyps of green/purple zoas - $35

Palmer
01-26-2013, 01:01 AM
Pm'd

Blue Ram
01-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Saturday Update

Pagoda (cup coral) reduced to $30

Candycane (16 head) reduced to $65

Rock with 28+ polyps of bambam zoas priced at $85 (see detailed description above)

palau neon green nepthea (found this buried but still alive - very small) $20

Mint Chip & Devil's Armor zoas still available as well

Several large bluelegged hermit crabs

Blue Ram
01-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Still looking for new homes for the wrasse and the maxi mini anemones. Will reduce prices of these if taking more than 1.

The wrasse is lovely, reef safe, eats all prepared food and will not get large (12cm max). Is currently 3".