PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 180-250gl tank - complete

Flash
01-22-2013, 04:16 PM
The Big boss in my company is looking for a big tank set-up. We've searched Kijiji... but he hasn't found anything he wants. He doesn't want a metal stand, wants it plumbed with sump, skimmer and lights... this will be a trigger, large angel tank! he is North side edmonton!!! let me know if you have any leads.

Also he requests current pictures with the tank actually holding water.

any help would be great!!!

- Lyndsy

Flash
01-25-2013, 07:46 PM
bump for the boss.

tim the toolman
01-25-2013, 07:51 PM
You should pm bigal. You know Allan I believe. That is the guy who's equipment I have been selling off recently as he shut down his 230. It's Taylor's old tank actually. It is drilled has a custom sump and stand. Beautiful setup and he is looking to sell.

tim the toolman
01-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Also if you click on his user name he has pics of the setup posted in his profile.

Flash
01-25-2013, 07:57 PM
you are much too smart!!! thank you!!!

tim the toolman
01-25-2013, 08:00 PM
you are much too smart!!! thank you!!!

I try:biggrin:

stellarfly
01-25-2013, 08:11 PM
Hello,

I read your post and I would be willing to help in any way I can. I am in the process of parting out a lot of brand new top of the line gear. I wanted to start a tank but my budget does not call for it at this time. I don't have the tank size you are looking for but I have brand new gear to offer. I have brand new sand, two buckets of brand new salt, test kits (red sea and hanna),titanium heater and two eheim heaters, as well as tunze silence return pump (1073.04) all brand new. I could sell for a good deal. I don't have everything but I could offer good price on what I have.

Let me know and I can give you precise list of what I have.

Text or call Simon @ (780) 691-7448

Hope any of this helps.