PDA

View Full Version : Free Green Monti`s !

SuperFudge
08-11-2002, 12:00 AM
Hi All,

Jamie and I have an over abundance of Green monti Digitata,and we wish to free up some real estate quickly.
There are aproximatly 15-20 frags offered,most 2-3 inch and most w/multiple branches..some newly cut,some old.
I cannot guarantee that all will be mounted frags either,approximatly half are.

All free but Sorry no shipping,you pick up here in Chilliwack.
But would also like to limit it to 2 per person,so Lots have an opportunity to get some.
Only while supplies last ;) .

Thanks,Marc.

Samw
08-11-2002, 12:21 AM
:eek: :eek: 2 for me!! You'll see me this weekend. :eek: :eek:

Thanks Marc

SuperFudge
08-11-2002, 12:26 AM
Got your 2 here Sam,see ya tommorow! :D

Troy....could Jamie and i make the first contribution to your new tank ?
My fish are tellin me I owe you for that mysis!

Marc.

Troy F
08-11-2002, 01:47 AM
I'd love a frag guys. Thanks!

Shadetree
08-11-2002, 01:51 AM
Marc and Troy,

If you make the journey out could you pick me up a frag Troy, the green is the only monti that did not survive the algae.

Scott

Troy F
08-11-2002, 01:57 AM
Nope ;)

SuperFudge
08-11-2002, 02:00 AM
Scott.....With a 240,youll definatly need 2. tongue.gif

Troy or Scott,
Im home Sunday morning/early aft till about 3 or 3:30pm ,if either of ya wish to dare the #1`s airshow traffic in the morning ?!

Marc.

ruck'n'reefer
08-11-2002, 02:58 AM
I'll call ya.

Samw
08-11-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Superfudge:
Got your 2 here Sam,see ya tommorow! :D

Troy....could Jamie and i make the first contribution to your new tank ?
My fish are tellin me I owe you for that mysis!

Marc.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Marc. Thanks for the Montis. I'm acclimating everything now. It was an unbelievable 2 hour drive back even though I passed Abbotsford before the Airshow was over (saw some cool jetfighter formations on the drive back smile.gif ). Accidents on HWY #1 didn't help the traffic situation either.

Hey, you sure got a gorgeous show tank. I wished I took some photos of it. I knew I forgot something. Do you have any pics on the web?

SuperFudge
08-12-2002, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Sam W:

It was an unbelievable 2 hour drive back
[/QB]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ewwww...thats nasty. :eek:

Hey, you sure got a gorgeous show tank. I wished I took some photos of it. I knew I forgot something. Do you have any pics on the web?[/QB]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Sam....No,no recent pics on a webpage...Im wishin.
If i had more time today,i wouldve taken you up on that offer of help with getting that set-up. ... Damn,after that commute ill never get ya out again. ;)

Marc.

christyf5
08-12-2002, 05:11 PM
Well I'd like one but unless someone is gonna volunteer to coral sit for me until the next meeting (hint, hint) I'll have to pass. Sometimes it really sucks living on the island http://jabot2000.homestead.com/files/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Christy smile.gif

SuperFudge
08-12-2002, 06:18 PM
Troy,have yours.
Scott,have yours.

Adam,

ill put a couple aside for your friend.

Clint,ill email ya today and put yours aside.

Andrew,ill talk to that Troy guy and see if he can swing by this weekend.
Dont blame me tho,if he hords the best peices for himself and leaves you a corralite. ;)

Christy,I am hoping to attend the next meeting.....Ill make sure i save two for ya. ;)

There are no more peices available for now.......Until the Next "Great Monti Give Away !" :D .

Acro
08-12-2002, 06:31 PM
Wow that was fast.

Aquattro
08-12-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by christyf5:
Well I'd like one but unless someone is gonna volunteer to coral sit for me until the next meeting (hint, hint) I'll have to pass. Sometimes it really sucks living on the island http://jabot2000.homestead.com/files/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Christy smile.gif <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Christy, next time you're in Victoria let me know. I always have some to get rid of.

christyf5
08-12-2002, 08:18 PM
Hey cool! Thanks Marc!
And Brad, I'll be in touch soon :D

Christy smile.gif

[ 12 August 2002, 16:19: Message edited by: christyf5 ]

clintyiu
08-12-2002, 10:36 PM
Thanks Marc!

It's been a long time since I visited you. I can't wait to see the awesome setup you have! smile.gif

Clint

SuperFudge
08-13-2002, 04:18 AM
Still got atleast 6 left unspoken for.......What,do i gotta pay you guys to take it or what? ;) .

clintyiu
08-13-2002, 04:39 AM
Marc,

I am interested in your offer. But I won't be able to head your way until Thursday.

Please email me your address again.

Thanks.

Clint

One_Divided
08-13-2002, 04:50 AM
Marc you can save two for my friend when we come by next weekend.. I won't be needing any (have a monster sized colony already).

canadawest
08-13-2002, 04:59 AM
Marc, you can put aside 2 for me please.

Troy, when are you planning on picking up yours, perhaps we can get them at the same time?