PDA

View Full Version : For Free: SPS monti cap

ultreef
01-18-2013, 08:12 PM
So i got a few very big piece of green monti cap and 1 piece of a red cap, that has been sitting in my sump for a few months now. Still alive, but NOT VERY COLORFUL!!!

I would like to clear it out instead of trashing it. Come by and grab a piece if you like. If you like, bring me a frag, ric yuma or zoas, whatever you have. or i wouldn't mind a bag of frag plugs :biggrin:

But I'm offering these for FREE, so nothing in return is expected.

Located in richmond at Elmbridge way and Alderbridge. Will be available today and this weekend.

Thanks,
Tommy.

duncangweller
01-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Hello mate,

I'll be in Richmond tomorrow to pick up a frag from Albert so if I could drop by and grab a frag of red and green Monti that would be superb. Let me know,

Thanks,
Duncan

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

ultreef
01-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Hello mate,

I'll be in Richmond tomorrow to pick up a frag from Albert so if I could drop by and grab a frag of red and green Monti that would be superb. Let me know,

Thanks,
Duncan

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

I pm you my number. Call me before you come by. There might be nothing left after tonight. It's free so who knows.

ultreef
01-18-2013, 10:21 PM
Okay so far 4 people says they're coming tonight to pickup.

That's all I have so I'm going to say they're all spoken for. Will update otherwise.

Thank you everyone for cleaning up my sump :biggrin:

michaelis88
01-19-2013, 02:58 AM
Hey let me know if u still have any!
By the way I live at Westminster and alderbridge, so close!! Never met any people on this forum that is so close to me haha

FishIsGood2
01-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Tommy, thx so much for the big green cap. Really appreciate it.

ultreef
01-19-2013, 04:29 AM
Hey let me know if u still have any!
By the way I live at Westminster and alderbridge, so close!! Never met any people on this forum that is so close to me haha

You must be in the building with the very big swimming pool facing westminster?

Tommy, thx so much for the big green cap. Really appreciate it.

No problem.

And thanks everyone that came by and picked up tonight. There probably will be a few more frag of a brown with blue polyps monti cap when I re arrange my rocks in the near future. Will post it up then.

michaelis88
01-19-2013, 04:44 AM
yes i do live on that building

mohammadali
01-19-2013, 05:15 AM
thanks for the monti it was a long way to there but its worth it
it has a nice color :)