PDA

View Full Version : FS – RSM 250 Shutdown Sale – Livestock, SPS, LPS, ACANS, ZOAS, SOFTIES - Calgary

lee9
01-17-2013, 11:04 PM
I am leaving Calgary so sadly I have to shut down my Red Sea Max 250. I have had my mixed reef running for ~ 2 years. I am selling all the livestock, corals, live rock, etc. Local sales only please. I will create another thread for the RSM 250 and equipment that I am selling.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/leeloran/RSM250%20Shutdown%20Sale/2013-01-17_RSM250074Large_zps8cd7a540.jpg

I’m not sure if I am allowed to do this so Moderators please let me know if it is not ok to link to an external file for the price list and I will try to list everything in a post. All the items and prices are listed in the PDF file. Most of the corals are colonies and mini colonies and not frags. My apologies if I have named anything incorrectly. The following link contains the PDF (I will update this file as items are pending/sold):

PRICE LIST (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3dpfJSL1rYOelYtNW5SZGtPZHc/edit)

It’s too time consuming to upload all of the photos to Canreef so there is also a link to a PhotoBucket album. There are pictures of all of the items. If you want a better picture or more information on an item just ask.

PHOTOS (http://s1106.beta.photobucket.com/user/leeloran/library/RSM250%20Shutdown%20Sale)

Some of the prices are firm others are negotiable. I haven’t purchased any corals or livestock recently so if my pricing is not reasonable please let me know. Some of the larger items I may be able to frag but it will depend on demand.

Preference will be given to buyers interested in multiple items and/or items that are purchased attached to the live rock. I may or may not be able to separate some of the items from the live rock so the listed price may differ a bit if I have to sell it attached to the live rock.

Some of the live rock is ~ 1 year old the remaining is ~ 2 years old. Depending on the pieces there may be zoanthids, jasmine polyps, plating montipora and/or multiple types of mushrooms (purple, watermelon and green(s). There are also brittle stars, asternia stars and some bristle worms. I have not seen any pest anemones. The price will be $3.00 – $5:00 / pound.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks! Lee

mrhasan
01-17-2013, 11:15 PM
Can't find any pdf file Lee :P

intarsiabox
01-17-2013, 11:30 PM

The link works for me. Did you click on the bolded words "PRICE LIST" in the post?

mrhasan
01-17-2013, 11:32 PM
The link works for me. Did you click on the bolded words "PRICE LIST" in the post?

Oh damn! Didn't know that. Thanks :)

lee9
01-17-2013, 11:34 PM
The links work. Please click on the BOLD, UNDERLINED words PRICE LIST and PHOTOS in the opening post to view the PDF file and photos.

NanoReef
01-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Hello! I'm interested in the sunset monti and a few of the acans. Do you have pics? I would love to see them. I'm going to be in Calgary next weekend

lee9
01-17-2013, 11:45 PM
Sorry, maybe this wasn't as obvious as I thought it would be. You can click on the links to the price list and photos in the opening post to download/view the files.

PRICE LIST (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3dpfJSL1rYOelYtNW5SZGtPZHc/edit)

PHOTOS (http://s1106.beta.photobucket.com/user/leeloran/library/RSM250%20Shutdown%20Sale)

NanoReef
01-17-2013, 11:49 PM
im kind of an idiot lol i just realized the "pics" link! i would LOVE the green acan in this pic
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/leeloran/RSM250%20Shutdown%20Sale/2013-01-17_RSM250038Large_zps2babe778.jpg
also the green centre with orange that is right front and centre... they still available? also is the sunset monti still available?
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/leeloran/RSM250%20Shutdown%20Sale/2012-10-20_RSM250013Large_zps72ce9d0b.jpg

figdish
01-18-2013, 12:06 AM
Hi, I am interested in slot of these items but sadly can,t match names to pics so not sure of prices. Definitely want blue mushrooms, birds nest, green/purpl hammer. If you could give me a call at 403-279-5443 so I could ask you about others I'm interested in. Thanks for the time

lee9
01-18-2013, 12:10 AM
I figured it would be a bit chaotic to sell all of these things... please be patient. I will answer everyone in the order I received the posts/PMs. I'll put you pending in the list and you will have the option to buy it.

There are already multiple people wanting the same items so there are quite a few items that are pending already.

I have to leave for the evening but I will update the list when I return :)

gwayneo
01-18-2013, 12:28 AM
PMed earlier about corals .Would also be interested in some live rock. Thanks

ruslicus
01-18-2013, 12:58 AM
PMed ready to pick up anytime just advise.

Always_Learning
01-18-2013, 01:02 AM
Sent a PM as well. Clearly calgary is starved for people re-selling coral.

user129
01-18-2013, 01:21 AM
pm sent

SkunkClown
01-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Hello. I would be interested in live rock. How much do you have?

Xadieu
01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
pm sent!

biocube8
01-18-2013, 03:48 AM
I would buy the whole set up. We are looking for tank right now. e-mail me with prices. Thanks parer2005@yahoo.ca

SoloSK71
01-18-2013, 05:36 AM
PM sent

Charles

lee9
01-18-2013, 07:39 AM
So I had 66 private messages/posts in 6 hours!

There have been multiple people saying they are interested in all of the coral and fish and also multiple people interested in the whole setup including the coral and fish. I don't know how serious they are but I will check with them tomorrow. If none of these go through I have put your names pending for each of the items as I received your messages and posts. They will have to make a decision tomorrow otherwise I will proceed with the parting out.

As you may have guessed there are not many things that don't have at least one person in line for them.

Fun facts:
Most wanted acan: Fruit Loop Acan (11 people)
Most wanted zoa/paly: Armour of God (7 people)

Most unwanted: Red Planet, Yellow SPS (I really like this one!), Green formosa, Blue/Green Cyphastrea, Orange Dendro, Chili coral, Pagoda cup (0 people)
Most unwanted livestock: Six Line Wrasse, Blue Saphire Damsel (0 people)

Thanks for all the interest.
Lee

Whiston
01-18-2013, 02:31 PM
well then, I would take the yellow sps.

Top-dogg
01-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Pmed

figdish
01-18-2013, 04:09 PM
If you are not able to call could I come by and view

lee9
01-18-2013, 07:59 PM
***** EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD/PENDING *****

CORAL:
One buyer has purchased all the corals so I will not be selling the pieces individually anymore. It just works better for me as I don't have much time to part them out.

LIVESTOCK:
I am still selling the livestock and inverts individually though. I have received multiple request for all of these as well already. I will begin to notify the people that have asked to purchase these items hopefully starting this evening to see if they are still interested. I should be able to have people begin to pickup these items on Saturday and Sunday if all goes well.

EQUIPMENT:
I will respond to any existing PMs regarding equipment later this evening hopefully as well. I will create a separate ad in the Hardware Forum.

My apologies for not responding to individual PMs at this time there are just too many to deal with currently. I will get to them though so there is no need to send me additional messages.

Thanks so much!
Lee

lee9
01-19-2013, 05:13 AM
I have sent PMs to all the people that were first in line for the livestock.

Sorry, if you didn't receive a PM from me than there was someone who had requested the item prior to you sending me a message.

The only other item left other than the aquarium and equipment is the live rock. I have sent messages to a couple of people who expressed interest.

Thanks again everyone.

lee9
01-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Everything is pending/sold. All corals, livestock, RSM250 and live rock. I still have some miscellaneous equipment that I will post later.

Thanks to everyone who purchased. I hope they bring you as much enjoyment as they brought me.