PDA

View Full Version : Can't beat'm then join'm

sumpfinfishe
05-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Here are two new pics, the first is a shot of my roomies clam :cool:

The second is the one I'm concerned about. At first it was just the female skunk hanging out in the green open brain, now however the female watchwomen has taken up on the big comfy couch. The two were taking turns up until yesterday, then I woke up and couldn't believe it :eek:
Now I know this is kinda cool and all but what about my poor brain?, I was concerned with one and now I have two couch potatoes!
Any suggestions other than getting a bigger tank :biggrin: , I don't wanna see the brain pack it in :frown:

http://www3.telus.net/sumpfinfishe/images/alclam.jpg

http://www3.telus.net/sumpfinfishe/images/joinm.jpg

Beverly
05-11-2004, 03:48 PM
The second is the one I'm concerned about. At first it was just the female skunk hanging out in the green open brain, now however the female watchwomen has taken up on the big comfy couch.

My ocellaris pair have taken to my pectinia as their host. Have been comfy in there for 4-5 months. Does not seem to bother the pectinia. Hope it turns out that way for your brain.

bluetang
05-11-2004, 04:07 PM
My clown goby loves my open brain. Every time i brush up against the brain it shrivels up but when the goby is on it, nothing. I wouldnt be worried

Nemain
05-11-2004, 04:14 PM
My maroon male is in my open brain, they seem very happy about about it. If anything, the brain seems to handle the constant badgering better than the anemone o_O

beth

BCOrchidGuy
05-11-2004, 04:42 PM
I have a false perc who is hosting in my T. derasa with out any issues. Clowns are interesting fish that's for sure. Hope your brain doesn't mind.

Doug

Skimmerking
05-11-2004, 05:18 PM
This is what i'm talking about there is never a dull second in REEFING. Its ether all or no and FW is NONE!!!!!, It never ceases to amaze me on what happenes in a Reef tank. espically the clown fish on what they host and take over ,mine went for the frog spawn .it was a hoot..

NOw let see a few cute pictures of clowns hosting different things..

mike