PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Shao!!

ruck'n'reefer
08-06-2002, 10:20 PM
Any chance you will be fragging your green frogspawn soon? If not, could you let me know if J+L get a nice one in!

Thanx

smokinreefer
08-06-2002, 10:48 PM
hey man,
my frogspawn bleached out during my sps crash and has yet to recover its zoox. so i probably wont be fragging any of this soon. but i'll let you know when i have some available.
and for sure i'll let you know when i see a nice one at JL.
later,
shao

ruck'n'reefer
08-07-2002, 12:58 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss! How is your system now?

Thanx

smokinreefer
08-07-2002, 01:08 AM
well, its recovering.
pretty barren compared to before.
but i'm letting the tank settle in again, takin things pretty slow.

hey, what kinda lighting do you have on your tank?

my frogspawn has been in a shady spot in my tank lit by 400W 6500k MH, and it hasnt gained any zoox in over a couple months. maybe if i toss a single head of my frogspawn in your tank it will recover faster. just an idea, let me know if you ever come out my way.

Samw
08-07-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by smokinreefer:
hey man,
my frogspawn bleached out during my sps crash and has yet to recover its zoox. so i probably wont be fragging any of this soon. but i'll let you know when i have some available.
and for sure i'll let you know when i see a nice one at JL.
later,
shao<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Weird, my frogspawn frags from you have completely bleached too and has been transparent for last 2 or 3 months. Its only begun to get some color back in a few tentacles. I predict the color will completely come back on mine in a couple more months.

[ 06 August 2002, 23:44: Message edited by: Sam W ]

canadawest
08-08-2002, 03:02 AM
Hmmmm....

My frogspawn frag from you has grown exponentially in the 9 months I've had it and looks great.

Rob, let me know how bad you want a piece, and I might be persuaded to part with a frag.

ruck'n'reefer
08-11-2002, 02:56 AM
Shao, if you'd like, I can donate some of my realestate to some frogspawn. I have a 250 MH with 4 no's. Let me know if I can help.

Andrew, thank you for the offer. I will let you know.

smokinreefer
08-12-2002, 04:56 AM
hey rob,
i would be more than willing to GIVE you a frag to try in your tank, but if andrew has a healthier frag he can get to you, then i would go that route.