PDA

View Full Version : FT Frogspawn Edmonton

Myanth
01-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Looking to diversify. I've got some heads of frogspawn that are quite developed and sprouting new heads. Would like to trade for some more colours or $30/head. LPS is what I'm looking for but would consider anything with some colour.

Also have some bright green candycane. Two pieces with 6 heads each, could be fragged down. Would have to see what's out there to trade for any of it though.... It's that gorgeous!

Also have some colts if anyone wants to trade for softies.

Thanks

paddyob
01-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Looking to diversify. I've got some heads of frogspawn that are quite developed and sprouting new heads. Would like to trade for some more colours or $30/head. LPS is what I'm looking for but would consider anything with some colour.

Also have some bright green candycane. Two pieces with 6 heads each, could be fragged down. Would have to see what's out there to trade for any of it though.... It's that gorgeous!

Also have some colts if anyone wants to trade for softies.

Thanks

Just an FYI. $30/head is pretty steep. A frag at a shop is about the same and generally has more than one head.

Unless it is a special color.

What color is yours ?

Myanth
01-14-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm not great with colours but I'd say it's purple tipped dark purple body. I don't care about price, I would rather trades anyways. All the heads have rings of new head growth around them which puts each head at about 6-7. They've been growing really well for me. Got this from Coral Master originally, and as with all his stuff, it's really nice.

canadianbudz604
01-14-2013, 08:14 PM
This is the gold plated purple tipped frogspawn :p