PDA

View Full Version : Same old tank

sumpfinfishe
05-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Here's un updated pic of my tank, it doesn't change much but I like it that way :mrgreen:
http://www3.telus.net/sumpfinfishe/images/5reeffull.jpg

Bob I
05-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Would you mind giving us some of the specs Rich, and also identify some of the contents :question: If I remember it is a 27 gallon tank, but what are the dimensions :question: . Also what is the lighting :question: . I am sure you posted it before, but one forgets :redface:

AJ_77
05-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Lookin good, Rich. :cool:

Hey, did you win that other clam picture contest?

Delphinus
05-09-2004, 07:11 PM
I'm guessing that's lit by VHO? There is a certain richness or saturation to the colours that I can't quite perfect describe what it is that I see, but it's something you tend to notice in fluorescent-lit tanks.

Anyhow, it looks great, Rich! :cool:

christyf5
05-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Looks great Rich :cool: How long did you have to wait for the watchman to pose like that? :razz:

Christy :)

StirCrazy
05-09-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm guessing that's lit by VHO? There is a certain richness or saturation to the colours that I can't quite perfect describe what it is that I see, but it's something you tend to notice in fluorescent-lit tanks.

Anyhow, it looks great, Rich! :cool:

I think Rich is using NO's for his lighting

Steve

sumpfinfishe
05-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Thanks guy's and gal :biggrin:

Bob, you can see all my specs on my webpage just click the www thing below my post, oh and it measures 36x12x14=27gl I guess that cause so many of you have upgraded to larger tanks and I'm still at this size I will be forced to start hanging out in the nano forum :mrgreen:

Alan, I don't think I won unless they shipped the 1st prize 1000gl tank to someone else :eek: I guess I should go check eh!

Tony, your pretty close but Steve is right, it's 3 NO tubes that equal 90 watts of shear eye blinding light :razz:, there are two Phillips T3 actinics and a 10000k Coralife daylight tube.

The girl with a new name everyday :razz: , yeah that watchmen sure pi$$e$ off my female skunk I tell ya. Lately they have both been squeezing in on the big comfy couch, just hope the brain can handle all that lov'n :biggrin: