PDA

View Full Version : LF coral beauty/six line wrasse/ bicolor dottyback/ firefish GVRD

Nizzmo
01-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Hi there. Thought I would post what I am looking for before buying from the store. Lemme know if you have one of them! Thank you

mrhasan
01-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Sorry to hijack but sixline, dottyback and firefish won't make great combination.

Nizzmo
01-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Whups

Nizzmo
01-08-2013, 03:27 AM
I need to do more research then. Please disregard this

mrhasan
01-08-2013, 03:30 AM
I am pretty sure most of the people will say not to add six line and dottybacks. Dottybacks are literally the meanest fish you can have. Six line are also killers. In my experience, the dotty and sixline will fight, the sixline will loose and die and then dotty will go after the docile firefish. Been there :P

If you really like bicolor dotty...why not get a royal gramma? You will get a black dot on the tail and nice attitude as compliments ;)

Nizzmo
01-08-2013, 03:33 AM
I just freed up some room in my tank so I want to get some colorful lively fish. Mine all hide in the rocks or under power heads. What would you suggest? 32 gallon

mrhasan
01-08-2013, 03:40 AM
I just freed up some room in my tank so I want to get some colorful lively fish. Mine all hide in the rocks or under power heads. What would you suggest? 32 gallon

I am no pro at stocking but from my limited knowledge, I should say you are limited to (active + colorful) :

Fairy wrasses (given that you have cover over tank)
Royal gramma (not very active but colorful)
Cherub/coral beauty (if you are willing to take the risk)

Aysha
01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Do.not.get.a.dottyback
I hate my little SOB ;) heck I will mail him to you!!! you might end up with a fishcicle but maybe then he will behave.

mohammadali
01-08-2013, 08:53 AM
i have a bi-color angel in my 29biocube and a black saddle clown and 4 pajamas all doing well

i think bi-color is active a bit and nice color

scubadawg
01-08-2013, 11:18 PM
I had a trans shipment of fish in on Dec 20,

I have these fish in my 90 gallon QT and they are not fighting at all, They will going into my DT this weekend or next week, currently in Coppermine treatment since Dec 22

4 Dottyback Purple (Strawberry)
2 Clown Ocellaris (Percula) (S/M)
2 Goby Purple Fire (Flame Goby) (M/L)
1 Wrasse Cleaner
4 Wrasse Red Finned Fairy
2 Goby Scissortail
1 Angel Coral Beauty
2 Heniochus Black & White (S)
2 Fox Face single spot (S)
2 Tang Pacific Sailfin (M/L)
1 Tang Naso Lipstic (M)
1 Trigger Blue Jaw (Male)