PDA

View Full Version : Tank Advisor - Holidays

Coralgurl
01-02-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm hoping someone may be able to lend an ear to my tank sitters while we are away. I'm looking for someone my parents/daughter can call if something arises with the tanks and they need some advise? I won't be taking my cell phone (its a company phone), I will be taking my Ipad and may have access to wifi to check in, but in case we don't, would someone be willing or able to take a call if they need help?

I will have everything ready for them, water for top offs and food is all that should be needed. I will complete water changes on both tanks the weekend before we go, including all media replaced so there will be no maintenance issues.

I've had no problems to date with either tank & equipment (knock on wood), the only thing I can think of would be cleaning the skimmer cups, but they should be ok with that.

It's doubtful that I would need anyone to attend the house unless there was a major catastrophie (like the tanks exploded or something), but then I would just leave my insurance info for my folks!!

Thanks!

Coralgurl
01-02-2013, 06:59 PM
oops, mods I just noticed this was posted in a Poll forum, could it be moved to Reef or somewhere more appropriate? Thanks and sorry.

reefwars
01-02-2013, 08:37 PM
you can give here my number sheena as im in the north end most of the day and night everyday anyways :)

Coralgurl
01-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks Denny, I'll leave your number for them. I'll send you details!

Cheers