PDA

View Full Version : FF: Bi Colour Dotty Back and Blue Damsel

Tangled Knot
12-29-2012, 09:52 PM
I have a Bi-Colour Dotty Back and a Blue Damsel for free.
Need picked up as soon as possible.

PM if interested.

denny_CC
12-29-2012, 10:08 PM
I have a Bi-Colour Dotty Back and a Blue Damsel for free.
Need picked up as soon as possible.

PM if interested.

hey buddy

if no one takes them bring them to the shop ill use them here:)

cheers

Madreefer
12-29-2012, 10:21 PM
I get that Concept Aquatics is a sponsor but why is this the only sponsor that goes in to peoples posts and has some reason to invite or encourage people to come in to their store? I've seen it in the buy/sell forums too when people are looking for something. If all of the sponsors did this the site would be a mess. It should'nt be allowed as they have their own area on the site to do this.

Tangled Knot
12-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Gone...Thanks.

Arok3000
12-29-2012, 10:40 PM
I get that Concept Aquatics is a sponsor but why is this the only sponsor that goes in to peoples posts and has some reason to invite or encourage people to come in to their store? I've seen it in the buy/sell forums too when people are looking for something. If all of the sponsors did this the site would be a mess. It should'nt be allowed as they have their own area on the site to do this.

I don't see it as a huge issue. All the sponsors on this site are free to solicit their business, Concept is just being proactive on promoting their business on this forum. If you have the chance to talk to Dave or Denny, it will become apparent quite quickly how much sense this makes. Concept isn't just a big box store trying to gather the most business they can, they have the specific needs of our community in their interest. Don't take this to mean that they're giving the stuff away for free, but when Denny says he'll give you a great price on the product you are looking for, he isn't bull****ting. They are essentially the Canreef store of Calgary. Helping us so we stay loyal to them.

Denny isn't spamming the board, he's offering very reasonable solutions to immediate problems, and I don't think there's a single person here who's taken him up on an offer and left disappointed.

Midway
12-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Denny is a great guy to deal with here in Calgary for sure. If I'm looking for something and someone offers me a great deal and if reasonable, I'll take it on. Some people just need to relax a bit.

nanoreefnewbie
12-30-2012, 12:51 AM
:popcorn::drinking::drinking::drinking:

Stay tuned folks this is getting good:biggrin:

Madreefer
12-30-2012, 02:35 AM
oops wrong section

nanoreefnewbie
12-30-2012, 03:17 AM
Oh bill lol :biggrin: