PDA

View Full Version : SPS...

Son Of Skyline
05-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Well, it looks like I'm going to need to get rid of some stuff. As some of u may know I've been having problems with my reef. Due to some lifestyle changes I've realized that I simply have not had, and will not have enough time in the near future to continue troubleshooting my tank. I've been trying and trying but it can't be good when I go days without touching the tank in the state it's in right now.

I'd like to sell out all my sps before I end up losing them all :cry:. Once my life settles down I'm going to start over. Until then I want to just keep the LR and btas. Perhaps keep just a couple of my hardier birdsnests and millis.

Some of the sps are slowly dying at the tips, others are affected in different ways and I've determined that it is a water quality issue of some sort. Whenever I do get the chance to do maintenance (clean, water change..etc) the problems seem to halt for a week or two, but since I can't keep up with the maintenance, things always start to go bad again.

Some of my colonies are already spoken for, but for the rest I'm willing to hear any offers. I'm hoping some are willing to give my dying sps a chance to live in their tanks, and for those dying sps I'm willing to blow them out the door for almost any offer. My only request is that when they recover in their tanks and I'm ready to get back in the saddle, that they are willing to help me out with frags of those colonies in the future.

Thanks in advance!

Jason McK
05-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Boy, Mason I'm really sad to hear about your troubles. I know how proud you are of your tank and all that you have done with it.

Jason

smokinreefer
05-06-2004, 03:42 AM
sorry to hear that mason...
but it sounds like you have your reasons...
anyway, you kow how to get a hold of me if you need anything...

i keep hearing about a nice table you have... i suppose that is already spoken for? if not i'll take it! or whomever is gettin it...hook me up with a frag would ya?!?!?

Son Of Skyline
05-06-2004, 06:27 AM
Thanks guys. Yah, I still have my pink table. One of the few that's still doing very well in my tank. It is spoken for, but if it becomes available I'll let u know :)

Gools
05-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Do you still have any corals left?