PDA

View Full Version : OT: Free Corn Snakes...

Son Of Skyline
05-05-2004, 04:37 PM
I've got some corn snakes which I'd like to give away for free. I just don't have enough time to keep them. I've got the following available and they're free to you so long as I can be assured that you're not just going to turn around and sell the snakes I just gave u.

1 Type B Anerythristic Corn. (Shades of grey). Male approx. 3' long.
1 Type A Anerythristic Corn (Shades of grey and yellow). Female approx. 4' long. This was my very first snake and it's going to be sad to see her go :(
1 Blizzard (all white) Corn. Female approx. 2' long. This colour morph is actually worth decent $, but she is small and I'm not sure if she will breed.
1 Regular Corn (dark red, tan, brown) approx 1' long. This one is a small baby who didn't eat for the first year of it's life and had to be force fed. Hence it is, and will most likely stay small for it's life. It now eats like a pig. I'll include a bag full of frozen food for this little guy.

I'll include the enclosures that these snakes are in with their water dishes. All are in Rubbermaid containers (easy to clean) and the biggest snake is in a cracked 20gal tank.

Thanks for taking the time to read my long post.

Beverly
05-05-2004, 05:45 PM
:mrgreen: Too many water changes this morning..... I thought the subject was free corn FLAKES :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Good luck finding homes for your snakes. We have a ball python about 3' long in a 90g. Love him to bits :cool:

Mother Reefer
05-05-2004, 06:44 PM
OMG!!! My husband has been looking for a Blizzard for ages. We currently have a 36+" male creamsicle but I'm located in the Mtl area, shipping isn't an issue for me (I have UPS or FED EX accounts) but would she be able to stay warm long enough with heat packs?

Son Of Skyline
05-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Oh...sorry Mom! I believe they are all spoken for at the moment, but if it becomes available I'll certainly let u know :)

Thanks!

OMG!!! My husband has been looking for a Blizzard for ages. We currently have a 36+" male creamsicle but I'm located in the Mtl area, shipping isn't an issue for me (I have UPS or FED EX accounts) but would she be able to stay warm long enough with heat packs?

Mother Reefer
05-05-2004, 06:56 PM

proud2bcanadian
05-06-2004, 12:23 AM
I would suggest going to
www.ssnakess.com
You will get a lot of replies there!
It's a Canadian site, so no worries.

Zerandise
05-06-2004, 04:43 AM
two things to say to Son Of Skyline:

1. thanks for the babies. they are very nice and will be well loved.

2. damn nice tank. thanks for letting me take a peek. If mine turns out half as nice i will be a lucky man. Your aquascape and corals are done just the way i see mine in my head. very beautiful.

thanks man!

Son Of Skyline
05-06-2004, 06:43 AM
two things to say to Son Of Skyline:

1. thanks for the babies. they are very nice and will be well loved.

2. damn nice tank. thanks for letting me take a peek. If mine turns out half as nice i will be a lucky man. Your aquascape and corals are done just the way i see mine in my head. very beautiful.

thanks man!

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad they found a new home. The main reason I didn't want to just sell them was because these snakes meant alot to me and I didn't want money to be the determining factor for me giving them up. I just wanted them to go to a home where they can be taken care of better than what I could do with the time I had.