PDA

View Full Version : Its time for some Flame broiled Shark!

DiscusZ
05-05-2004, 03:57 AM
Go FLAMES GO!
Go FLAMES GO!
Go FLAMES GO!
Go FLAMES GO!
Go FLAMES GO!

This will be another good series.

Flames in 6

Buccaneer
05-05-2004, 04:54 AM
Be nice if Sutter can exact some revenge for them firing him :evil:

not that we are complaining or anything :razz: but should give him and the team a little extra to work for :mrgreen:

Bob I
05-05-2004, 04:19 PM
We should always be aware of the line in the song "Mac the Knife" that said "The shark teeth are so sharp dear". :eek:

Buccaneer
05-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Was it a Bobby Darin song that said "The shark teeth are so sharp dear", or was it another singer :question:

Are you always the anti-christ :rolleyes:

nothing but doom and gloom for the Flames for the last 2 series and so far they have not listened to you :razz:

wishing them well this series again I see :eek: :evil:

Bob I
05-05-2004, 04:45 PM
Actually Steve :exclaim: , Myself and a couple of fellows at work have found that the Flames do much better if we make continuous predictions of doom. Therefore we will continue in that vein until such a time it is no longer necessary. :biggrin:

Buccaneer
05-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Actually Steve :exclaim: , Myself and a couple of fellows at work have found that the Flames do much better if we make continuous predictions of doom. Therefore we will continue in that vein until such a time it is no longer necessary. :biggrin:

Fair enuff ... if you reaaly think that works :rolleyes:

How about you start your own thread then with your anti-Flames propoganda and leave the Pro-Flames thread to those that are enjoying their success and hoping they go further in these playoffs :question: :mrgreen:

zulu_principle
05-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Who would read it then :mrgreen: