PDA

View Full Version : RSM 130D forsale

nsousa
12-17-2012, 10:36 PM
After some thought I have decided to got this route in selling the tank as opposed to selling with all my equipment. so here is what you getting

RSM 130d tank and hood
RSM 130d stand
StevieT's Intank media basket
Hydor slim skim nano
eheim jager 150w heater
both pumps have the extend tube mods done already.

Both tank and stand are in prestine condition no scratches or scuffs

asking 450
im located in toronto, if you have any questions please dont hesitate.

JoeCanada
12-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Shipping?

nsousa
12-18-2012, 01:07 AM
I would ship. any idea how much shipping would cost? its going to be expensive.

JoeCanada
12-18-2012, 01:53 AM
I'm not sure how much it would cost. I'm thinking 100 maybe ? All I know is I can't get an RSM where I live as none of the dealers carry them and bringing one in new they said would cost 1300. And I like them better than the biocube.

Joe

nsousa
12-18-2012, 02:05 AM
I'm not sure how much it would cost. I'm thinking 100 maybe ? All I know is I can't get an RSM where I live as none of the dealers carry them and bringing one in new they said would cost 1300. And I like them better than the biocube.

Joe

they are alot nicer then the biocube and the extra 5 gallons makes the world of difference when it comes overall appearence of the tank and the quality is above and beyond from biocube. I owned a biocube hqi and let me tell the RSM soars above that tank any day. now about shipping pm me your postal code so I can try and get a accurate qoute for you. I feel confident its going to be expensive. its extremely heavy.
anyhow just pm me your postal code and we'll see.

nanoreefnewbie
12-18-2012, 02:07 AM
Sweet buddy found a RSM too ship :biggrin:
I just got a hydor wavemaker 4 and 4 power heads cost me 34$ im curious on home much it would cost too ship:mrgreen:

Joe