PDA

View Full Version : Radions are acting weird

Oilers
12-14-2012, 02:02 AM
I have 2 Radions hanging side by side. I've had them for a while now and they were running smoothly. However, I have noticed that they seem to run on different timeline or cycle lately even though I haven't touched or re-programmed them since the first time I got them. Right now, half of my tank has white light and the other half has blue light. Also, one would turn off about half or an hour sooner than the other. Does anybody know why and how I can fix that problem? Thanks.

denny_CC
12-14-2012, 02:04 AM
I have 2 Radions hanging side by side. I've had them for a while now and they were running smoothly. However, I have noticed that they seem to run on different timeline or cycle lately even though I haven't touched or re-programmed them since the first time I got them. Right now, half of my tank has white light and the other half has blue light. Also, one would turn off about half or an hour sooner than the other. Does anybody know why and how I can fix that problem? Thanks.

have you tried reprogramming them??

Oilers
12-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Nope, I haven't. I don't have the file for the cycle I was using anymore.

denny_CC
12-14-2012, 02:16 AM
Nope, I haven't. I don't have the file for the cycle I was using anymore.

is there any other radions in your house that got reprogrammed lately?

if one radion is still on its progamming then you just need to group the one thats working and hit program all to bring it back.

cycle through your colors to make sure all the colors work if they do then youll have to reprogram the radion to match the other

once youve programmed it save your settings for future reference if it isnt already saved

if both radions are on different settings then you programmed youll have to reprogram them all over again

if you changed computers or had to re download the config program since your origional program then youll need to reprogram the lights as well.

cheers

denny