PDA

View Full Version : FS-LR, a few fish, hammer coral, urchins-Sherwood Park

intarsiabox
12-08-2012, 11:19 PM
I have about 60-80lbs of live rock for sale (haven't weighed it) asking $3/lb. I don't mind selling by the piece. There are a few pieces covered in blue clove polyps and green paly's that will be sold at the same price.

Tomini Tang - $40

Yellow Tail Blue Damsel - $5

3 Ocellaris clowns - $40 **Have been together for over two years and will only sell them together.

Hammer Coral - $2.50/head

Pin Cushion Urchin - $10

Pencil Urchin - $5 **needles have some hair and purple bubble algae on them

If you want live rock please bring your own container for it and some newspaper to keep it damp.

Nano
12-08-2012, 11:22 PM
How many heads of hammer do you have? I may be interested in a few for next weekend if still available.

intarsiabox
12-08-2012, 11:30 PM
How many heads of hammer do you have? I may be interested in a few for next weekend if still available.

It's hard to tell but I would say around 30 or so. I have a small colony of 6-7 heads and the rest is on another colony. To be honest I would probably just sell the whole colonies really cheap as I only paid $10 for a frag of this 2 years ago and it grows really fast. I already took what I wanted and the rest is extra in a tank I want to shut down.

intarsiabox
12-08-2012, 11:35 PM

Actually if you want I can save you the small colony and just trade for a zoa/paly frag. I don't really care what type. Only thing is I am delivering presents for Santa's anonymous next Saturday so I don't know when I'll be around during the day. LMK!

The Grizz
12-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Got a pic of the Tommi tang, I'm interested for sure.

Nano
12-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Sounds good, I don't have a lot of frags though right now. I'll shoot you a pm a little later and we can make arrangements.

Btw what type is it? Wall hammer, branching, color etc.

Thanks

intarsiabox
12-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Got a pic of the Tommi tang, I'm interested for sure.

Here ya go. Not great pictures, he won't sit still for a single second to get a good fous.
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx255/intarsiabox/tomini003.jpg

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx255/intarsiabox/tomini003.jpg

intarsiabox
12-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Sounds good, I don't have a lot of frags though right now. I'll shoot you a pm a little later and we can make arrangements.

Btw what type is it? Wall hammer, branching, color etc.

Thanks

I moved your coral into my other tank, when it looks happy again I'll take a pic. It has 5 heads (branching) with green stalks with pale purple tips. It was part of a much larger colony so it has a few empty stalks that were light starved and could be broken in half so 4 heads are on one frag and the other side would have a single head.

The Grizz
12-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Very nice colors! I'm in like Flynn for the Tommi. I will have to figure out a time to come pick it up.

Flash
12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
damnit i'm always late on the good fish! lol nice grab greg!

Nano
12-09-2012, 01:15 AM
I moved your coral into my other tank, when it looks happy again I'll take a pic. It has 5 heads (branching) with green stalks with pale purple tips. It was part of a much larger colony so it has a few empty stalks that were light starved and could be broken in half so 4 heads are on one frag and the other side would have a single head.

Sounds good thanks :)

liz_au
12-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Is the live rock still up for grabs?

Nano
12-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Hey another question, will the pin cushion eat gha?

btymens
12-09-2012, 01:55 AM
i'm interested in the clowns..

intarsiabox
12-09-2012, 03:29 AM
Is the live rock still up for grabs?

Yes

intarsiabox
12-09-2012, 03:29 AM
i'm interested in the clowns..

Still available, PM me if interested.

intarsiabox
12-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Hey another question, will the pin cushion eat gha?

Really short turf algae only as long as he finds it before it starts growing too long. He's good at keeping rocks clean but not so great at actually eliminating algae.

Nano
12-09-2012, 03:40 AM
Well I'll take him to I guess I have some small short tufts here and there how big is he? I ask cause my tanks pretty small :P

intarsiabox
12-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Well I'll take him to I guess I have some small short tufts here and there how big is he? I ask cause my tanks pretty small :P

I've had him for a couple years and he's still only about golf ball size, bigger if you count all the rock rubble he likes to carry around with him! Again, small frags are as good as money!

Nano
12-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Sounds good I have a few common zoa frags right now, fire and ice, dragon eyes, and maybe some others I'll have to have a look when the lights come back on. I know the fire and ice have probably 15-20 heads, dragon eyes maybe 10? Most are 10 heads or so.

intarsiabox
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
I have about 60-80lbs of live rock for sale (haven't weighed it) asking $3/lb. I don't mind selling by the piece. There are a few pieces covered in blue clove polyps and green paly's that will be sold at the same price. - On hold for Liz

Tomini Tang - $40 - On hold for Greg

Yellow Tail Blue Damsel - $5

3 Ocellaris clowns - $40 **Have been together for over two years and will only sell them together.

Hammer Coral - $2.50/head - Pending and on hold for Ken

Pin Cushion Urchin - $10 - On hold for Ken

Pencil Urchin - $5 **needles have some hair and purple bubble algae on them

intarsiabox
12-19-2012, 12:39 AM
All sold!

liz_au
12-19-2012, 04:33 AM
Good to hear!
You should swing by the shop and check out your live rock in its new home, the sand has finally settled.
Thanks again for everything.