PDA

View Full Version : WTB zoo's and gsp's(calgary)

spikehs
05-01-2004, 05:11 PM
starting to stock my tank again, now that i have some $$ after the tank crash. I'd like to start with some zoo's (and some gsp's). I can buy OR I can trade for booze (mod's I hope this ok). I have access to lots of different kinds of liqour, so if anyone wants to trade or sell, let me know. Thanks.

Canadian Man
05-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Got some GSP's That I will happily trade for some BEER!

Canadian Man
05-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Got some GSP's That I will happily trade for some BEER!

spikehs
05-01-2004, 07:54 PM
hmmmm, no beer, got smirnoff ice and most kinds of hard liqour... rum, baileys, vodka, etc.

EmilyB
05-01-2004, 08:24 PM
hmmmm, no beer, got smirnoff ice and most kinds of hard liqour... rum, baileys, vodka, etc.

NO BEER :eek:

Well, then.....zoos for $$ and I will go buy beer. :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
05-01-2004, 09:37 PM
BAILIEY IS KATE'S FAV. SO BAILIEYS ACCEPTED. :biggrin:

spikehs
05-01-2004, 10:09 PM

sounds like a deal, how much do you normally charge for gsp's ? anything else thats hardy that you could frag?

Canadian Man
05-01-2004, 10:17 PM

sounds like a deal, how much do you normally charge for gsp's ? anything else thats hardy that you could frag?

$10 to $15
Leather, Monti digitata, Monti cap

Bob I
05-01-2004, 10:42 PM
I have three or four different kinds of zoos available. My trading stock was kind of depleted after my Edmonton trip, but there are a few nice ones. :mrgreen:

spikehs
05-01-2004, 10:50 PM
I have three or four different kinds of zoos available. My trading stock was kind of depleted after my Edmonton trip, but there are a few nice ones. :mrgreen:

what colors? does any of that liquor interest you?

AJ_77
05-02-2004, 12:40 AM
got smirnoff ice and most kinds of hard liqour... rum, baileys, vodka, etc.
have you got Appleton's rum? i gots zoos, and some of that very vibrant branching GSP stuff. here's a close up:
http://members.shaw.ca/AJ_77/macrofingerstar_0104.jpg

:mrgreen: let me know if you're going to Deb's.

Bob I
05-02-2004, 01:13 AM

what colors? does any of that liquor interest you?

Red with blue centres, the one that Canadian reef calls Orange and Green zoos, Maroon with pink centres, maroon with blue centres. a different Maroon with larger blue centres, and more. $15.00 per frag, no liquor except for real fancy liquoers (don't know how to spell that) :rolleyes:

Buccaneer
05-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Got GSP ( both kinds ) ... birdsnest ( tan & purple ) ... acropora ( different kinds ) ... digitata ( orange / brown w/purple tips / green ) ... green hydnophora ... green hairy mushrooms and Organ pipe