PDA

View Full Version : Pool hall in Saskatoon...

Quinn
04-30-2004, 05:10 AM
Dunno if anyone is even remotely familiar with it, and unfortunately I didn't catch the name. Anyways I believe it was on 8th street and Acadia (drive?) on the east end, upstairs, fairly large place.

They had a fantastic softy reef, fish all looking healthy and what appeared to be a thriving elegance coral. The bartender said he and the owner maintain the tank, doing weekly water changes and so on, and the only problem he said they'd been having was something picking on their small Volitans lionfish. I didn't see anything that I would have figured could be a culprit except perhaps a damsel. The rest of the tank was mushrooms, a massive leather, a massive torch coral, and a few different common tangs, dwarf angels, a hogfish, etc., and a pair of maroon clowns hosting in hairy mushrooms that were nearly taking over the tank. They order their livestock from the coast as well.

Anyways perhaps some of our Saskatchewanian friends are familiar with the place. Nice to see a public tank in that type of establishment looking so good.