PDA

View Full Version : Sfiligoi Stealth light fixture /Sunlight MH pendants/Chiller FS

bkelly
11-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Im making a new post for these items as most the other equipment on old thread has sold.

For sale:
-Sfiligoi Stealth light fixture 8 bulb T5/2 bulb 250 MH/3 bulb LED blue (factory extra installed) with dual PFO ballast /Bulbs like new/fixture in mint condition- less than one years use $1100obo -this is an amazing fixture very clean look and well built, great light, heres some information on it:http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/sfiligoi-stealth-t5-8x54w-2x250w-hqi-de
also FS:
- Lumenmax 2 mogule- 250 watt metal halide pendant will include gallaxy ballast (includes two bulbs - new Radion 20K, 6 month Phenix 14K) excellent condition $150
- Sunlight DE 150 w Metal halide pendant, bran new Phenix 14k bulb, gallaxy ballast, excellent condition $150
-Deltic DS6 1/2 HP chiller excellent condition, wired for 110 V $750obo
pictures on request/will ship
thanks

ScubaSteve
11-30-2012, 07:26 PM
If only I had a bigger tank, I'd be all over that Sfiligoi! That is a sweet fixture for a great price. Someone better jump on it! LEDs ain't got nothing on it!

bkelly
12-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Forgot to post it is a 48 inch Sifiligoi Fixture.

bkelly
12-03-2012, 10:38 PM
I have lowered the price on my 48 inch Sfiligoi stealth fixture, $950obo. This includes Ballasts and bulbs. Will ship or arrange to meet.

Here is some additional manufacturer's information:

•Stealth is manufactured in extruded aluminum, to grant the maximum strength.
Also all the other parts of the pendant are made in aluminum in order to have a strong and lightweight pendant.

•Stealth is the only pendant available for aquariums, which has both 8 T5 tubes and 2 HQI Metal Halides, 70w, 150w, 250w. The combination of T5 tubes and HQI, ensures the highest performances in terms of lighting, which are absolutely without comparisons.

•Each T5 tube has its own reflector, all made in aluminum, especially studied in order to optimise all the power of the fluorescent T5 tubes' light. A very innovative point is the “reflector for the HQI”, that has been studied by our own experts: thanks to the perfect balance beyond its shape and its dimensions, it is possible to obtain the maximum power in light.

•Stealth was built around a local electronic power source, completely Made in Europe, that is used to heat the tubes gradually when switching them on, in order to allow the tubes to last longer.

•Stealth's extraordinary performances are enhanced in the version provided with Cooling System. These models have adjustable speed fans that change referring to the internal temperature. This special characteristic allows a great environmental comfort to be recreated inside the tank: in fact the temperature of each tube is kept constant, and its emission of colour's temperature is always the same for all its life long. In the Cooling System is included the tempered protective glass, that protects the tubes and the reflectors from the water, and let them be always brilliant, as in origin.

•On the models with only 8 T5 tubes, it is possible to add, in the middle of the pendant, a row of blue led’s, that will recreate the moon phases in the aquarium.
----------
-T5 ballasts Included
-comes with dual PFO 250 watt MH Ballast excellent for powering DE Bulbs.
-Bulbs included/Bulbs in great shape:2 month use on (2) 250w Phenix 14K MH Bulbs/ 6months on (8) Aquamedic T5s.

-My SPS have amazing color with this fixture and it is quite a stunning clean look above my tank.

This fixture has been upgraded with 3 custom blue moon LEDs which look great at night
-under a years use on fixture/mint condition.

bkelly
12-03-2012, 10:51 PM
heres a few Photos of the Sfiligoi on my tank

bkelly
12-06-2012, 12:51 AM
bump

bkelly
12-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Sfiligoi fixture $800
Aqualogic DS6 chiller $500

bkelly
12-08-2012, 04:22 PM
bump

bkelly
12-09-2012, 05:47 AM
lumenmax2 pendant sold
Sfiligoi fixture and chiller still available make me an offer.

bkelly
12-10-2012, 11:52 PM
all pendants sold/ Sfiligoi fixture still Available this is an awesome fixture, make me an offer!

bkelly
12-18-2012, 10:28 PM
I have the 48 inch Sfiligoi fixture available being unused , its an excellent fixture if anyone is interested in it comes with fresh bulbs and ballast, under a years use on the fixture/like new. Its an 8 bulb T5 and two bulb 250 W MH. with LEDs
$800 obo

Mike de Leon
12-23-2012, 06:15 PM
I have the 48 inch Sfiligoi fixture available being unused , its an excellent fixture if anyone is interested in it comes with fresh bulbs and ballast, under a years use on the fixture/like new. Its an 8 bulb T5 and two bulb 250 W MH. with LEDs
$800 obo

Will you do 600

bkelly
12-26-2012, 12:50 AM
bump - still FS