PDA

View Full Version : Where to donate your unwanted aquarium stuff ?

Casey8
11-30-2012, 02:51 AM
As the tittle says, does anyone here in lower mainland know where to donate your unwanted aquarium stuff ? I have too many that are still in good condition, I don't want to throw them away into the landfill.

gregzz4
11-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Your local Schools ??

Maverick00
11-30-2012, 04:17 AM
no luck in selling any of this?

apexifd
11-30-2012, 04:20 AM
ME ME ME!!

but seriously, did you try to sell any of them??

Casey8
11-30-2012, 06:09 AM
ME ME ME!!

but seriously, did you try to sell any of them??

Oh Peter ... I know for sure you don't want to buy any of my "old school" stuff I have :mrgreen:
Of course the good ones I will try to sell them first before I give them away and it will be posted soon when I decide the price.
I know how much I paid for them so it is too hard for me to sell them cheap. I'd rather do some charity, it makes me feel better that way though.

Casey8
11-30-2012, 06:13 AM
Your local Schools ??

Thanks Greg, I actually have a teacher that works for his school who contacted me about it already.

Casey8
11-30-2012, 06:14 AM
no luck in selling any of this?

hehehe ... some don't but some did, and no luck :razz:

gregzz4
11-30-2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks Greg, I actually have a teacher that works for his school who contacted me about it already.
Well, if you're going to give things away, I can't think of a better place to give them to

Hopefully you don't have to throw things in the garbage ... although I see there are some members willing to take what you have :biggrin:

Casey8
11-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Well, if you're going to give things away, I can't think of a better place to give them to

Hopefully you don't have to throw things in the garbage ... although I see there are some members willing to take what you have :biggrin:

I agree with you, Greg. The school is the best place to donate this stuff for the children, whatever I have left I will give it free to the members here later.

gregzz4
11-30-2012, 07:32 AM
Good choice
Everyone wants something for free, but you can make a difference :smile:

Geez, did I just say that ???