PDA

View Full Version : Nice Zoanthid Frags For Sale, British Columbia.

Kmarrs
11-29-2012, 07:37 PM
I have a few frags of the following for sale all will have roughly 7-10 head and be $25 mounted on a frag plug. Shipping is available within reason.

First: What I think is an X-men Zoa
(correct me If I am wrong thanks)

Second: Ultra Blue Hornet Zoa

Third: Purple Hornet Zoa

Fourth Is an millipora sp. I have, It is red w/ purple tips, And small amounts of green. Have two small frags $25 mounted on plug.

Thanks for the interest :) Located on Vancouver Island.
Cheers,

flipzed
11-29-2012, 08:25 PM
hey kyle nice to see ya post on here, if only my tank was cycled allready :(

Kmarrs
11-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Ya the Cycle killed me aswell, although at home I waited over three months before adding any livestock and the pay off has been great!

29Bio
11-29-2012, 11:12 PM
North or south island???

Kmarrs
11-30-2012, 04:43 AM
PM sent. But I am in Errington/Parksville. (central)

reefwars
11-30-2012, 04:53 AM
just out of curiosity how did you come up with the name ultra blue hornet? got a website you could link to the name for me??

i can say %100 that those arnt hornets .....

your purple hornets arnt hornets either sorry.

NU-2reef
11-30-2012, 01:42 PM
just out of curiosity how did you come up with the name ultra blue hornet? got a website you could link to the name for me??

i can say %100 that those arnt hornets .....

your purple hornets arnt hornets either sorry.

Lol I was waiting for you to chime in on this one. Sorry OP I have to agree I don't think they are hornets either.

Nano
11-30-2012, 01:59 PM
+3 I was excited til I saw the pics lol.. sorry.. :sad:

Kmarrs
12-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Really sorry I was miss Imformed on the zoas. I'm more of an sps guy I was not trying to rip anyone off I will change names now. Thanks for the correction.

Kmarrs
12-01-2012, 12:18 AM
I have a few frags of the following for sale all will have roughly 7-10 head and be $25 mounted on a frag plug. Shipping is available within reason.

First: What I think is an X-men Zoa
(correct me If I am wrong thanks)

Second: NOT: Ultra Blue Hornet Zoa
(wrong name.. Unidentified)

Third: NOT: Purple Hornet Zoa
(wrong name.. Unidentified)

Fourth Is an millipora sp. I have, It is red w/ purple tips, And small amounts of green. Have two small frags $25 mounted on plug.

Thanks for the interest :) Located on Vancouver Island.
Cheers,

Sorry, can't edit my origional post..

intarsiabox
12-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Really sorry I was miss Imformed on the zoas. I'm more of an sps guy I was not trying to rip anyone off I will change names now. Thanks for the correction.

Very common that the names are incorrect, dealers do the same all the time. You posted clear pictures of what you are selling and if a buyer likes what he sees then that is what is most important. I don't think anyone who knows the difficulty of naming all these new zoas/palys thinks that you are trying to scam anyone.

Kmarrs
12-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Well I dont think my crummy cell phone pictures help either but I did take a couple nicer pics under actinics. Now they just look really blue. I will title them as "almost Hornets" :)

Nano
12-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Yup I'd call those almost hornets ;) they do have the frills, and ring in the center like hornets do, I can see that now from the actinic pic, but Denny would know for sure as to whether or not they are. He's the resident "zoa whisperer" :lol:

Kmarrs
12-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Haha, okay. I see now they are mising the alternating purple and green little arm on the frill. I still like them and thats all this hobby comes down to. :biggrin:

reefwars
12-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Haha, okay. I see now they are mising the alternating purple and green little arm on the frill. I still like them and thats all this hobby comes down to. :biggrin:

yours are the same as mine , still just as nice its all in the eye of the beholder, i never commented for price reason just for id reason, they are still very nice .

i currenty have 3 different types of "purple hornets" but ony a few polyps of the real purple hornet.

blue ive never been able to get and have looked for a long time i have gotten to see them in person but never able to get even a single tiny polyp lol , they almost never come around and are a hard polyp to keep alive, but alot that look like them come around so i grab those as i like them anyways.

cheers and nice looking zoas!

NU-2reef
12-01-2012, 01:39 PM
blue ive never been able to get and have looked for a long time i have gotten to see them in person but never able to get even a single tiny polyp lol , they almost never come around and are a hard polyp to keep alive, but alot that look like them come around so i grab those as i like them anyways.

cheers and nice looking zoas!

I have a nice mini colony of true blue hornets. I'll be fragging them pretty soon. I'd be able to hook you up with some only problem is I don't know how to ship them.