PDA

View Full Version : fragalot order experience

newhobbyist
11-28-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm just looking at placing a rather large order with fragalot. I have never dealt with them before but have just heard 1 horror story about somebody's bad experience with them. I am just wondering if problems are common with these guys or if they are generally good. If there is anybody out there that has dealt with them on numerous occassions, I would really like to hear what you have to say.
Thank You!!

kien
11-28-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm just looking at placing a rather large order with fragalot. I have never dealt with them before but have just heard 1 horror story about somebody's bad experience with them. I am just wondering if problems are common with these guys or if they are generally good. If there is anybody out there that has dealt with them on numerous occassions, I would really like to hear what you have to say.
Thank You!!

If you do a forum search for the term, "fragalot" you will find tonnes of past experiences with him, both good and bad. I have dealt with him on numerous occasions and have had both good and bad.

sphelps
11-28-2012, 04:54 PM
If you're not willing to loose the money you're about to spend then don't order as it's a gamble. It might pay off but it might not. While others will quickly chime in here saying there experience lately has been absolutely amazing consider that Fragalot actually had it's sponsorship removed from this site due to the amount of members here that were completely scammed.

kien
11-28-2012, 05:04 PM
At the end of the day after one has heard all the stories, I think the take away with Fragalot is simple. His service is not consistent. As Steve said, if you can handle that gamble, go for it. If not, stay away. It is always a gamble with Fragalot.