PDA

View Full Version : FT- Yellow Finger Leather (Burnaby)

JakartaOrBust
11-21-2012, 11:50 PM
So I have a yellow finger leather (about 3x3"), I don't know my leather classifications very well so I'm guessing its sinularia? But it was given as a gift and it does not enjoy any possible placements in my tank. So I am looking for a new home for it. Also I am unsure as it was given to me but the color of yellow in it when I first got it was extremely bright, possibly dyed?

The extreme yellow is now faded. There doesn't seem to be any signs of decay that I can see. (the brown algae has been cleaned off since this photo). It just doesn't want to extend outwards.

Looking to trade for maybe some GSP, or or some xenia or anything else thats simple and grows to cover surface area.

Im free tomorrow evening, possibly this weekend depending on time, or early evenings next weekend.

Thanks

milou
11-22-2012, 01:52 AM
sent pm

JakartaOrBust
11-22-2012, 03:24 AM
Wow wasnt expecting as many pms so quickly. Responding in irder of receiving them thanks!

JakartaOrBust
11-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Found a new home. Thanks milou! Let me know how it does. I hope its much happier in your tank than mine.

milou
11-24-2012, 04:29 AM
thanks for the yellow leather, i let you know in a couple of days. i'm doing water change tomorrow. so far no polyp sticking out.