PDA

View Full Version : Livestock and Equipment for sale in Calgary

Sumfingwong
11-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Hey All,

I had a thread up previously, but couldnt get around to selling everything. We were super busy house shopping. Which is the reason why I need to sell everything.

Looking to unload all livestock before I sell the equipment. If all goes well, I would like all livestock and LR gone on the same weekend. It makes it easier when trying to catch all the fish. If not, I will probably bring them all to the LFS and have them sell it.

Here is a link to the photos I took.

http://s265.beta.photobucket.com/user/wonger123/library/

Stocklist is pretty small:

- Bluethroat trigger
- yellow tang
- chromis x 3
- cleaner wrasse (by far my favorite fish, it eats anything you throw into the tank)
- wrasse (not sure on ID)
- cleaner shrimp
- peppermint shrimp x 2
- bunch of sand sifting snails, along with glass cleaning snails (turbos)
- there was TONS of hermits, I think at one point there was 50+ hermits. I bulk ordered from JL, and bought a bunch from Golds as well. Not sure how many are left.
- anenome, they have lost color because I had to get my radion lights warrantied. There was 4 or 5 of them, they are spread across the tank
- zoas - all on the frag tray (2 frags, 1 of them is growing on to the rocks beside the frag tray
- liverock. Around 150lbs, mostly eco rocks, 25 lbs is fiji LR to seed the tank

Looking to get around $650 obo for everything listed above.

I will post up the equipment in the equipment section. If you have seen the pictures. Both radions needed to be replaced (warranty) 1 of them is still brand new, I hooked it up to the hanging kit to take these photos. 1 radion is pretty much brand new, the other has been running for about 3-4 months.

Sumfingwong
11-19-2012, 09:48 PM
For some reason I don't have the edit button.

I will also include ALL the extra food I have. Dry and frozen food.

BC564
11-19-2012, 09:52 PM
PM'd

Sumfingwong
11-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Looks like all livestock is gone! Except for the liverock. Sale is pending till tomorrow night, once the transaction is completed I will update everybody.

LR is still up for sale!