PDA

View Full Version : Any Wrasses out there?

Seriak
11-13-2012, 03:41 PM
I am looking for a wrasse or two to help with a nudi problem. If anyone has seem any in Calgary, can you let me know. I have been looking for weeks and I know one reefer went to Edmonton to get one. I am looking for any of the following:

1. Yellow Coris
2. Melanurus
3. leopard wrasses ENEY

Or really anything that will eat Zoa eating Nudi's.

kien
11-13-2012, 03:47 PM
I am looking for a wrasse or two to help with a nudi problem. If anyone has seem any in Calgary, can you let me know. I have been looking for weeks and I know one reefer went to Edmonton to get one. I am looking for any of the following:

1. Yellow Coris
2. Melanurus
3. leopard wrasses ENEY

Or really anything that will eat Zoa eating Nudi's.

I saw lots of wrasses at The OC over the weekend. A week ago Au 79s had some melanarus wrasses in their tanks.

Seriak
11-13-2012, 04:04 PM
I saw lots of wrasses at The OC over the weekend. A week ago Au 79s had some melanarus wrasses in their tanks.

Hmm, I am definitely not up on my acronyms. The OC? Au 79s?

Delphinus
11-13-2012, 04:13 PM
That one took more than a couple neurons firing for me too. Actually I'm totally tired now from the effort of thinking too. THANKS A LOT KIEN. :lol:

The first one is a little shop in a red roofed building on 16th. The second one .. think periodic table of the elements. Once you figure it out, you will feel like gold. I have no idea why we are not speaking the names. Is it sort of like a Lord Voldemo ... er, I mean, sort of like the he-who-shall-not-be-named-effect? If you actually speak it out loud, they'll know where you are and apparate to your location? Because, quite frankly, I ***hate*** driving and would find it really convenient, as a matter of fact, if my favourite LFS's could just apparate to my position when I want to browse and then they could just apparate back to where-ever they want afterwards. ... Win-win all around!

Ok I need coffee. Sorry..

figdish
11-18-2012, 04:19 PM
i have a wrasse looking to get rid of?

BlueTang<3
11-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Gonna go out on a limb and say Golds And Ocean creations. Have not been to calgary in a while but usually Big Al's has a bunch if wrasses

hfp75
12-03-2012, 05:20 AM
Golds gets orders and is closed on Thursdays. Friday is the best chance to get stock. They have by far the best pricing in Calgary IMHO!!! But limited stock....

H