PDA

View Full Version : Looking for LPS in kamloops, vernon, salmon arm and kelowna

sharkbait
11-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Hi, I will be passing through kelowna, vernon, salmon arm and kamloops on Monday on my way back home. Since there is nothing in the way of corals up here I am trying to collect a few new additions on my way down. Please let me know if you have anything. Thank you!

ashr
11-10-2012, 07:44 PM
What kind of LPS are you looking for?

mike31154
11-11-2012, 12:54 AM
I have some bits & pieces of something sold to me as a chalice, but looks more like a green montipora. Also have kenya tree (free) if you care for some of that. Not lps I know, but if you're passing thru...

I do have a healthy hammer which I might be willing to snap a few heads off of. Finally, if you're interested in a bta, I have those as well, although in the past, I've had difficulty getting them to loosen their grip. If interested, give me a heads up & I can start working on one that I might be able to get off without too much trouble.

Reef Puffer
11-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I have some bits & pieces of something sold to me as a chalice, but looks more like a green montipora. Also have kenya tree (free) if you care for some of that. Not lps I know, but if you're passing thru...

I do have a healthy hammer which I might be willing to snap a few heads off of. Finally, if you're interested in a bta, I have those as well, although in the past, I've had difficulty getting them to loosen their grip. If interested, give me a heads up & I can start working on one that I might be able to get off without too much trouble.

If this stuff doesnt sell here this weekend send me pics with prices please.