PDA

View Full Version : Trade: 55G stocked and established tank for 29G biocube.

LPS fan
11-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Hi there. I'm looking to downsize my tank and get something with a little bit less maintence and take up less room. I'm looking to get a 29g biocube (preferably up and running but not manditory)in good condition for what I have. I'll list it all and someone tell me if they're interested. Thanks.

Equipment:
•55G tank with stand (48 x 20 x 12)
•Nova Extreme 6 bulb T5 HO light fixture (ATI bulbs are less than a month old, 4 blue plus, 1 purple plus, 1 coral plus)
•Hydor Korolia 1080 powerhead + smaller tunze powerhead.
• Aqua Remora Pro protein skimmer
•Aquaclear 70 power filter
•300 Watt Heater
•JBJ auto top off unit

Livestock:
•Approx 60+ pounds of liverock, nice pieces, lots of purple coraline, quite a few nice assorted mushrooms growing on it
•Green star polyps
•Open brain coral
•Small torch coral (green)
•A few ricordea frags
•Three different colorful zoa/paly frags
•A four head branching hammer coral (green)
•Pulsing Xenia coral
•Coral Beauty fish
•Three green chromis
•Six line wrasse
•Blue damsel
•Two percula clownfish

If you have a tank that you'd like to trade that doesn't have livestock in it then I'd like to keep; The two clowns, open brain and a piece of the green star polyp (there's lots in there). If you have a tank with livestock that you'd like to switch straight up then let me know whats in it and we can work something out.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then shoot me a message and we can go from there. Pics are available but I'm not sure how to upload them but if you send me your number I can text them to you. Or you can come by and see the tank yourself. I'm in North Surrey near 148th + 100th. Thanks and talk soon.

LPS fan
11-09-2012, 12:57 AM
I forgot to mention, I have a full clean up crew aswell. 2 turbo snails, many Astrea and cerith snails, silver conch, and 2 cleaner shrimp.

LPS fan
11-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Bump

LPS fan
11-13-2012, 09:35 PM
TTT;)