PDA

View Full Version : has any one kept these fish?

kris
08-04-2002, 01:50 AM
here is a list of gobies id like to keep in my 100g reef. thier friends will be a fals perk, regal tang, 6 line wrasse, scooter blennies, 3 peppermint shrimp, a coral banded shrimp. oh and for now a purple lobster (untill i find a new home for him). I was woundering if any one could comanet on these.

Scissor Tail - Ptereleotris evides
Green Clown - Gobiodon histrio
Highfin Shrimp - Stonogobiops nematodes
Randels - Amblyeleotris randalli
Galapagos blue banded - Lythrypnus gilberti

oh as well your thoughts on the by colour blennie - Ecsenius Bicolor

well thats my list for now. just woundering if any one has had experince with these guys and could shed some light

Cheers!

AJ_77
08-04-2002, 03:45 AM
here is a list of gobies id like to keep in my 100g reef <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">By this do you mean, "here is a list I'd like to pick one fish from?"

That would make more sense to me.

smile.gif

kris
08-04-2002, 01:32 PM
haa haa ya.. sorry about that. i was at work strung out on coffee taking a break. these are the times i should not try to comunicate with any one.

yes id like to keep 1 type or if possible 2 types from that list. i have not found to much info on gobies out there. oh as well my corals are mostly LPS, with a few softies. as well a good amount of live rock (sorrey i lost track of how much), and a deep sand bed (5 inch)

[ 04 August 2002, 09:33: Message edited by: kris ]