PDA

View Full Version : LF: Small frag rack

mrhasan
11-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Looking for a small frag rack. Don't want to buy a big piece of egg crate to make a small frag rack.

Nano
11-06-2012, 05:00 AM
I'm sure someones got chunks of eggcrates laying around LOL, I know I do. IMO I wouldn't waste money on a frag rack I'd just make one but thats just me ;)

kien
11-06-2012, 05:04 AM
LOL seriously, come over and grab some spare egg crate from me haha. Just not right now tho, I'm in bed and that would just be awkward..

mrhasan
11-06-2012, 05:04 AM
I'm sure someones got chunks of eggcrates laying around LOL, I know I do. IMO I wouldn't waste money on a frag rack I'd just make one but thats just me ;)

I would love to make one too but I just don't want to spend money on a big piece at home depot :(

mrhasan
11-06-2012, 05:05 AM
LOL seriously, come over and grab some spare egg crate from me haha. Just not right now tho, I'm in bed and that would just be awkward..

Haha. And I don't have a car so would be more awkward for me to wait for bus :P

molotov
11-06-2012, 03:05 PM
It just so happens I threw some out on the weekend. The good news is the garbage man hasn't come yet so I'll pull it out and when you're over tomorrow you can take it.

mrhasan
11-06-2012, 04:27 PM
It just so happens I threw some out on the weekend. The good news is the garbage man hasn't come yet so I'll pull it out and when you're over tomorrow you can take it.

Awesome Mark. Thanks :D