PDA

View Full Version : fs 72 gal bow front

hockey nut
04-24-2004, 08:43 AM
I'm Selling a 72 Gal Oceanic bow front. 6 mo old , in great shape. Comes with black stand, black canopy, 3' pc lights 1 set, and some sugar size oolight. About two bags worth. It's not drilled. Asking $675. Retail is over $1000 and thats with NO FL lights. Selling for a friend. He went and bought a 125gal. I'd buy it but don't have enough room . Thanks for your interest. :smile:

hockey nut
04-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Hello all,Now is it because I'm new or is it because the price
is to High? I've been in salt for two years now but started out with tetras then went with African cichlids for several years. Bread them, sold them and then moved on. Someone once told me that I would end up at salt but I didn't belive them and well here I am two years into a salt setup. Hind sight is truly a gift. Salt by far has been the most rewarding for me. So when my friend says to me sell my tank at a fair price I would think a 72 gal bow front would easily fetch $675 with stand,lights, canopy, etc. But Maybe I'm wrong. Now if I personnaly sweetend the deal with a 4' dual fl light strip as well ( 1 x 50/50 and 1 x atinic ) with 1 extra atinic bulb incl. Maybe that would help? Anyhow your thoughts are welcome and my separate 4' dual FL lights are for sale for $75. Have a great week. :smile:

hockey nut
05-01-2004, 07:50 AM
I'll deliver it to your house ( lower mainland only) for $575. Not including my dual fl.. This is a Oceanic 72 gal bow front 6 mo old. Has black stand , canopy and 1 set of 3' pc lights. If you pm me and I don't reply its because I'm out of town till May 10. Have a great week all.

Namscam
05-01-2004, 03:32 PM
I think you should go check out JandL or king eds b4 you set a price because for a new 72 gallon I think(not sure) you can get it for almost the same price as you are selling it for. And also I think those NO lights are kind of useless in salt water unless its for FOWLR or fresh water. just something to think bout why ppl arent showing you interest and its not cuz you are new to the site.